Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,255 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #51  

well im at 1455 still but that didnt stop me from walking into rogers this morning and grabing a white and black z10?
    CrackBerry Master

how long does it take to ship to people's homes in Toronto, Ontario?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm at about #640 right now. Growing impatient...so I called and visited a few stores to see if they had any Z10s in stock. The Best Buys and Future Shops close to me (Uptown Toronto) had a bunch of white Z10s in stock, but the blacks are flying off the shelf. They're also telling people that reserving your phone online will take about 14 days. Extremely difficult to get a lock on a black Z10 in Toronto proper if you haven't reserved one!
    CrackBerry Addict

Anyone know if stores will have devices this weekend? Saturdays and Sundays are big shopping days and you'd think that they would want to make sure they have enough to meet the demand.

One store I called today said they were expecting a new batch today (Friday). However, every other store I called said they should get them next week on Monday or Tuesday. I understand that BB wanted to create excitement by limiting availability when they first went on sale and it looks like that may have been accomplished, but it seems to me it would be a very dumb move to carry that stock-out through the two biggest shopping days of the week.
    CrackBerry Master

OMG, i just received an email notification from rogers that my device is on back order. when i called last thursday, there were still a bunch. i didnt know they were selling out that fast from the warehouse
    Bold 9000 -> iPhone 5 -> White Z10
    Playbook 16GB
    CrackBerry User

I got the same back order email at the same time you did. I read somewhere that it's automatic, if your hardware hasn't shipped within X number of days, they send you that email and again every few days until it ships. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any info on how long it could possibly take.
    CrackBerry User

You don't have to go to a Rogers store. Last Friday I was still at #16xx so I stopped at the Wireless kiosk in the local Costco and the guy got me a black Z10 ship over from another store. Picking it up tonight after work. Plus it was $10 cheaper (with 3yr contract) than Rogers.
    Last edited by geekwu; 02-11-2013 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Spelling
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,255 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  

well as the creator of this thread i feel that i am obligated to let everyone know that i just received my e-mail from Rogers and my device should arrive in 4 days. since i picked up a device in store on day 1 I'll prolly not even go pick it up.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123