Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #26  

nice, wonder if mine will arrive on the 5th, ive moved up the line pretty quickly but still hasn't shipped... if not ill just walk in a rogers store and grab another.. might grab a white instead

Blackberry Z10 Black
    Blackberry Z10 Black
    Position : 1595
    View details
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    PIN
    2668C7AC

Default Early?

Got the notice that mine had shipped, tracking says it will be delivered to my chosen store tomorrow. Email said I must pick it up on or before February 7. Are the stores allowed to fulfill orders prior to February 5 if they have received the device, I wonder?
    CrackBerry User

Out for delivery here! Hopefully the store will call me today....
    9000 > 9780 > 9900 > Z10 > Q10 > Z30 + Nexus 7 (2013) FLO
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

Default Re: Z-10 reservation spots. (lets see it)

Quote Originally Posted by justen View Post
    Got the notice that mine had shipped, tracking says it will be delivered to my chosen store tomorrow. Email said I must pick it up on or before February 7. Are the stores allowed to fulfill orders prior to February 5 if they have received the device, I wonder?
    I wouldn't count on it but i did get a Rogers store to sell me a 9900 the day before mind you therefore was no hype behind that release.
    CrackBerry User

It does say that it could be picked up on or before the 7th? the 1st is before LOL!
    CrackBerry Newbie

That would be nice if we could get it before, i got my UPS Delivery notice email, and the store told me they won't sell it until Tuesday. Lets hope the reservation doesn't get 'lost' at the store level now.
    CrackBerry Addict

min has arrived at the rogers store near my work...... wish i could go get it now
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #33  

my status isnt moving much. interesting to see if someone in my position will be getting it by the 5th.. that being said i just spoke to someone at rogers near my office and she told me to swing by on tuesday, they will most likely have extras

Blackberry Z10 Black
    Blackberry Z10 Black
    Position : 1580
    CrackBerry User

Default Z-10 reservation spots. (lets see it)

I took a shot in the dark and personally went in to get it today and they refused to give it to me until "launch"... "launch" was the 30th no? lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #35  

Quote Originally Posted by 127.0.0.1 View Post
    I took a shot in the dark and personally went in to get it today and they refused to give it to me until "launch"... "launch" was the 30th no? lol.

bHAHAHAHHA
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    It feels snappier...

My Z10 is currently at the Rogers store just down the road from me. Waiting for me to collect. On Tue. Man, that seems so far away. Bah.
    [shabbs]
    BlackBerry Z10/STL100-3 [OS v10.2.1.3175]
    BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB [OS v2.1.0.1753]
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,567 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6425E3

mine is at the store waiting for the 5th as well. It sucks driving past it ever day and I can't get it.. I'm so pumped to get it

I just reserved mine today.

Z10 Black
    Position: 2761

Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.700 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #39  

Default Re: Z-10 reservation spots. (lets see it)

Quote Originally Posted by Lendo78 View Post
    I just reserved mine today.

Z10 Black
    Position: 2761

Pretty goods position considering you reserved just now. I reserved mine minutes after the announcement and got a spot over 3000. I'm still not sure how it all works
    CrackBerry Addict

Anyone getting updates about their device status'?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by miketko View Post
    Pretty goods position considering you reserved just now. I reserved mine minutes after the announcement and got a spot over 3000. I'm still not sure how it all works
    Well then, it does not make sense that it is an overall system for the whole country, since I only reserved late Friday afternoon, and I immediately got around number 2681 on the list. Now am at 2547 (was at 2551 earlier this morning so not a big change.)

Having said that, I went to the store where I am supposed to pick up, and the only guy there said they had not received any reserved devices. When I asked about the number of available devices for tomorrow, he said 3 or 4, which is quite small, mind you it is a counter in a mall but still. Only black ones for that matter. The guy was pretty strict on waiting until tomorrow, even though he admitted he had the devices in boxes ready to go. I jokingly
    hinted at bribing him with money but you could tell they had gotten strict instructions from high up the chain.

Anyhow, the guy said he does not expect line ups like for the apple phone, and I told him he might be in for a surprise. I asked about what would be included in the box, wanting to know whether or not the charger with extra battery would be part of the package, but he did not know, had not touched the boxes.

Paid a visit to Telus and Virgin stores as well while I was at it. They only are getting the phones tomorrow in both cases. The guys at Telus did not say much, but the guys at Virgin said that some Blacberry reps paid them a visit, and demonstrated the phone to them. They were quite impressed with it,and said it was a good phone, that it would sell. That was their opinion!

Anyways, just sharing the information I got this morning.
    CrackBerry Addict

awesome info, thanks!
    CrackBerry Genius

Just got a call from my store that I'm picking up... they have my phone waiting for me... but that's what happens when you're #4 on the reservation list... LIKE A BOSS!!
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r
    CrackBerry User

Yeah the rogers store here was pretty strict as well. they said the SKU in their system still registered $9999.99. Personally I think he was full of it as the site had it listed for $599. Ah well, wait will be over tomorrow.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #45  

my position hasnt moved much from 1500's . oh well ill just walk im tomorrow and pick up another. maybe ill make a game time decision and go with white for the first time
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm Jealous, When I ordered mine online, I wasn't in a rush so asked them to deliver it to my home. but the excitement is killing me. I doubt it would arrive at my home tomorrow I wonder if its too late the change that.
    CrackBerry Addict

How did you manage to have it ordered to your home? Is this a corporate account?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Yes, a business account and I work from home.
    CrackBerry Addict

Ah fair enough, I tried to get mine sent to my house as well but because its a personal line they're only doing store pickups. Have you not got a tracking number yet?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm number 1019 on the buisness list. It's supposed to be shipped directly to my house but I have not received any information yet. Are they sending an email or a text?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast