CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    PIN
    dunnoooooo
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default delete

delete thanks
    Last edited by damdam; 05-26-2010 at 08:18 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

make sure you've got your mobile network options configured properly(network tech. set to gsm/umts) and try doing a battery pull.

just a heads up, the radios in world phone cdma blackberries only support 3G on 2100mhz frequencies(europe). the standard 3G frequencies for telus/rogers/bell are 850 and 1900mhz THEREFORE u can only use that device on a 2G EDGE network when using it on a gsm carrier in NA(so make sure u choose 2G in network options). Rogers has a 2G EDGE network (DUH), Telus and Bell only have 3G HSPA/UMTS networks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    PIN
    21B49321

Well I know with the Storm on Telus you need to get a MSL Code. Dial ##MSL and then change the phone number there to your phone number. That removes the Activation Required from the Storm.

I don't have much experience with the Tour 9630, but I'm assuming its the same thing.

Usually best bet is to call up Telus and request the MSL code for your Phone.
    BlackBerry Unlockers
    $5.00 for ANY Blackberry Unlock
    Blackberry Unlock Code 100% Guaranteed
    CLICK HERE to Unlock your Blackberry Today!
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    PIN
    dunnoooooo
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by TelusSalesRep View Post
    make sure you've got your mobile network options configured properly(network tech. set to gsm/umts) and try doing a battery pull.

just a heads up, the radios in world phone cdma blackberries only support 3G on 2100mhz frequencies(europe). the standard 3G frequencies for telus/rogers/bell are 850 and 1900mhz THEREFORE u can only use that device on a 2G EDGE network when using it on a gsm carrier in NA(so make sure u choose 2G in network options). Rogers has a 2G EDGE network (DUH), Telus and Bell only have 3G HSPA/UMTS networks
    thanks

it's set to gsm but the Activation Required is still showing

anyone way to get rid of it???
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    PIN
    dunnoooooo
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by nshih422 View Post
    Well I know with the Storm on Telus you need to get a MSL Code. Dial ##MSL and then change the phone number there to your phone number. That removes the Activation Required from the Storm.

I don't have much experience with the Tour 9630, but I'm assuming its the same thing.

Usually best bet is to call up Telus and request the MSL code for your Phone.
    thanks

but wat is a MSL code???

how do i get the code if im not using Telus??