- 02-27-13, 10:36 PM #2
Are you referring to the icon? LTE is 4G service, but I'm guessing you have HSPA+ that says 4G, and LTE as separate indicators. Your question is slightly ambiguous, if you would detail your question a little more it might get a better answer.If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 02-27-13, 10:42 PM #3
Yes, the phone will step down to HSPA when making/receiving a phone call. Voice is currently not supported on the Rogers LTE network. When the call ends, the phone will re-connect to the LTE cell.
- 02-28-13, 11:06 AM #5
I was wondering the same thing the other day, always seemed to bother me and never searched the answer out, but I'm glad it's because of Rogers lolLiving the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- 03-04-13, 10:08 AM #6
- By Dperks88 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-11, 04:36 PM
- By bcrichboy07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-11, 01:56 PM
- By TheBiles in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-09, 10:20 AM
- By DeathBringerZero in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-09, 09:04 PM
- By Mimi1 in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-07, 09:10 PM