- 02-27-13, 11:36 PM #2
Are you referring to the icon? LTE is 4G service, but I'm guessing you have HSPA+ that says 4G, and LTE as separate indicators. Your question is slightly ambiguous, if you would detail your question a little more it might get a better answer.
- 02-27-13, 11:42 PM #3
Yes, the phone will step down to HSPA when making/receiving a phone call. Voice is currently not supported on the Rogers LTE network. When the call ends, the phone will re-connect to the LTE cell.
- 03-04-13, 11:08 AM #6
- By Dperks88 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-11, 05:36 PM
- By bcrichboy07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-11, 02:56 PM
- By TheBiles in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-09, 11:20 AM
- By DeathBringerZero in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-09, 10:04 PM
- By Mimi1 in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-07, 10:10 PM