- 02-27-13, 10:36 PM #2
Are you referring to the icon? LTE is 4G service, but I'm guessing you have HSPA+ that says 4G, and LTE as separate indicators. Your question is slightly ambiguous, if you would detail your question a little more it might get a better answer.If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 02-27-13, 10:42 PM #3
Yes, the phone will step down to HSPA when making/receiving a phone call. Voice is currently not supported on the Rogers LTE network. When the call ends, the phone will re-connect to the LTE cell.
- 03-04-13, 10:08 AM #6
- By Dperks88 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-01-11, 04:36 PM
- By bcrichboy07 in forum BlackBerry Curve 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-11, 01:56 PM
- By TheBiles in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 12Last Post: 11-20-09, 10:20 AM
- By DeathBringerZero in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-09, 09:04 PM
- By Mimi1 in forum BlackBerry 71xx SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-07, 09:10 PM