Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by h2z3 View Post
    still didn't get an email update.
    i just received the horrible back order email this morning (thursday)
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by cheers1981 View Post
    I placed my order thursday. Got the backorder email today (monday) then a few hours later I got an email saying credits were added to my account (worked out a deal with Rogers to get rid of upgrade fee) and then an hour later I got the shipped email.I don't think you'll have to wait much longer, they are getting them out quickly.
    cheers1981, when did you receive your z10?
    CrackBerry User

i received the shipping email yesterday! It says on truck for delivery today on UPS, but also says Friday is the scheduled ship date. From your experiences, when is it most likely to come? Today or Friday?
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  

I got my shipping email on Monday saying it would arrive Wednesday. It arrived Tuesday while I was at work and I missed it. UPS left note on door saying they'd be back Wednesday. To my surprise, they came back at 6:30pm Tuesday
    CrackBerry User

Awesome. So mine should be coming today! I can't wait.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sikhwidit View Post
    Awesome. So mine should be coming today! I can't wait.
    Did you get the device? anytime i see "on truck for delivery"...it's normally there waiting for me downstairs.
    CrackBerry User

finally got my delivery email yesterday (thursday) evening. expected delivery date on tuesday because of the holiday monday. wanna just pick it up at UPS though.
    CrackBerry Abuser

do you need to reach position #1 to ship, or is that just a red herring? Im currently #2101/2400, and started in pos #2266 on tuesday morning.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by h2z3 View Post
    finally got my delivery email yesterday (thursday) evening. expected delivery date on tuesday because of the holiday monday. wanna just pick it up at UPS though.
    Finally got mine in my hands
    CrackBerry Abuser

Was about #2000 in the reservation line, went to a local store that had it in stock, and they sold it on the spot and helped me cancel my spot in the reservation lineup!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Barrie View Post
    Was about #2000 in the reservation line, went to a local store that had it in stock, and they sold it on the spot and helped me cancel my spot in the reservation lineup!
    You're pretty lucky...most places (while i was looking to purchase mine) were only selling devices for either new activation (Which a rep at rogers customer relation says should NOT be the case at all and is not the policy of Rogers) or for those who had their's reserved...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Anyone with Fido who reserved and had device ship actually get it?

I got shipping email on wednesday, UPS tracking shows delivered thursday. Went to the store, nothing. They said they would call and so far nothing.

Im not sure if people on rogers are experiencing something similar
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Cap_172R View Post
    You're pretty lucky...most places (while i was looking to purchase mine) were only selling devices for either new activation (Which a rep at rogers customer relation says should NOT be the case at all and is not the policy of Rogers) or for those who had their's reserved...
    It was a small rogers boutique that doesnt get a very big traffic flow. Apparently though, they were sold out but got more in the day before.

side-note: how do i cancel my reservation unit? I tried on the rogers site but dont feel that it actually was cancelled. (follow-up: if they ship me my reserved unit will the system try to dock me for $650 or $140)
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

It was a small rogers boutique that doesnt get a very big traffic flow. Apparently though, they were sold out but got more in the day before.

side-note: how do i cancel my reservation unit? I tried on the rogers site but dont feel that it actually was cancelled. (follow-up: if they ship me my reserved unit will the system try to dock me for $650 or $140)
    I would call Rogers and let them cancel the reserved device (or ensure it is cancelled), they will refund you the $40 as well. Also, i believe you can even cancel the device even if it is shipped to the store. When the store calls, letting you know the device is ready for pickup you can also let them know (i believe i heard this from some that have done this as well as in store Rogers reps - so it should work either way). I would suggest calling in to rogers as soon as possible and cancelling the reservation.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman19 View Post
    Anyone with Fido who reserved and had device ship actually get it?

I got shipping email on wednesday, UPS tracking shows delivered thursday. Went to the store, nothing. They said they would call and so far nothing.

Im not sure if people on rogers are experiencing something similar

For the device reservation...maybe the store in question did not receive the device properly (explained to me by a rep in store). e.g. paper-work for the devices not completed by the manger etc etc. They said they had units but since they were not received properly, they were unable to be released to the public until this was done. (maybe this is the case for this store?) otherwise, Rogers stores say don't call in, they will contact you when the device is available for pickup...
    singh60 likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Turned out they had the phone, but didnt open the shipping package to add to inventory. Lazy store

welp, this z10 is running great. Hope everyone gets theirs soon (or Q10)
    CrackBerry Abuser

do you need to reach position #1 to ship, or is that just a red herring? Im currently #2101/2400, and started in pos #2266 on tuesday morning.
    checking a few days ago, the reservation page seems to have identified that i already have a Z10, creating an issue in the shipping process. (says to email or call to speak with a rep).

guess that means they wont ship me a 2nd Z10 for free or $139
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts

Looks like the Z10 is on back order again
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

I called rogers and they told me that there was no back-order on the z10??? But I haven't gotten a tracking number yet... Ill keep you posted singh60...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndrePrev View Post
    I called rogers and they told me that there was no back-order on the z10??? But I haven't gotten a tracking number yet... Ill keep you posted singh60...
    Thanks!! I called and they said my order has been placed, but hasn't been sent out. Said maybe its due to a back order? Seems like no one has information there. I did get the back order email this morning though. Let's see if you get that email. Bit frustrating since I'm waiting for a replacement.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    298 Global Posts

Anyone else waiting for a Z10 from Rogers??
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Ok there's a way around this back-order issue!!
    I called around my local Rogers stores and found the white z10 that I am waiting for (back ordered)
    Next I asked the rep if I can just pick one up since they had some in stock but rogers have them back-ordered
    She said no because I have one already on order on my account.
    So I called rogers, cancelled my order, and reserved the white Z10 that is in stock at the local store!
    Picking up my Z10 tonight!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,405 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndrePrev View Post
    Ok there's a way around this back-order issue!!
    I called around my local Rogers stores and found the white z10 that I am waiting for (back ordered)
    Next I asked the rep if I can just pick one up since they had some in stock but rogers have them back-ordered
    She said no because I have one already on order on my account.
    So I called rogers, cancelled my order, and reserved the white Z10 that is in stock at the local store!
    Picking up my Z10 tonight!!!!

Yeah, that's exactly what i wasn't told lol, but it's the proper way to do it. When i placed my order, the rep said i could go in and pick up a device once in stock (giving the store my order info, a ref number) and it would cancel out my existing order.

Glad you're getting your device, the white Z10 was always in stock everywhere that i check that said they had Z10's left...too bad i wanted the Black Z10 and had to order it. Enjoy your new Z10, you will love it!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

I do love it!
    CrackBerry Genius

I had Rogers retention waive the early upgrade fee as well. I just went to Wireless Wave. They took care of everything. I do believe they have a good supply of Z10's
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123