- CrackBerry Newbie
- 9 Posts
Is anyone else having problems with data today?
I have the Z10 on Rogers and my data is not working at all.
LTE symbol is on but not Blackberry connection symbol at the top right.
Browser, push email, and internet-connected apps are all not connecting.
But when I turn on my hotspot, my laptop connects no problem.
Tried rebooting a few times to no avail.
Anyone else having this problem? What gives?
ps. I'm in Vancouver.
- 02-17-2013, 10:10 AM #3
I was having issues Thursday evening pushing email through. Everything came through at about 9 PM est about a 4 hour delay. All is well now though.
Posted via CB10957, 6210, 7230, 7100, 8130, 8700, 8300, 8800, 9000, 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30.....?
- By a.leah86 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:24 AM
- By a.leah86 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2009, 10:43 PM
- By trigg in forum RogersReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2009, 10:09 AM
- By Jaxisthemax in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2008, 07:30 PM
- By njoyableme in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2008, 02:10 AM