not to sound all mr. middle road..but i have an eclectic taste in music; i like songs in almost every genre (except country for some reason, just not my cup of tea).

i like system of a down, disturbed, atreyu, avenged sevenfold, incubus, iron maiden, lupe fiasco, depeche mode...just to name a FEW.

what about you guys?
    04-24-08 05:03 PM
    You have the same taste in music as I do.
    04-24-08 08:14 PM
    i can get down to anything with a good beat to it. HIP HOP RNB RAGGAE DANCE SOFT ROCK (TECHNO AT TIMES )
    04-24-08 08:36 PM
    Trivium, the used, scary kids scaring kids, kings of leon, the white stripes, bright eyes, P!ATD, the mars volta, at the drive-in...I could prolly go for days on this ish. Lol. The cranberries? Can I say that here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 10:13 PM
    Country music!

Dance music if I'm in the car though - it's (dance music) is okay in moderation, and you can't drive a souped-up Mitsubish Lancer (Mitsubish Ralliart in North America) to country music... It just doesn't work. LOL

04-25-08 12:05 AM
    I listen to a wide range of music, but most often it's usually some form of punk, screamo, or ambient and/or instrumental rock. I'd list some of my favorite bands, but that changes just about weekly. The only constants have been Thrice, Emery, Lagwagon, and A Wilhelm Scream. I also really enjoy jazz and classical from time to time. Rap/hip hop and country are about the only genres I really can't stand to any degree.
    04-25-08 12:22 PM
    I like all kinds of music!! Even country lol most people don't like country hmm..but I don't like techno! I think that's the only genre I don't like! Anyone else like country??

04-25-08 12:27 PM
    Tool, Clutch, Dog Fashion Disco, Polkadot Cadaver, The Mars Volta, The Misfits, The Giraffes, Miles Davis, Mastodon, Gnarls Barkley, Rush, Black Sabbath, Johnny Cash, Job for a Cowboy, The Adversary, Tom Jones, HORSE the Band, Portishead, The Bloodhound Gang,...honestly, I could go on for days.
    I promote and manage local bands as well as booking smaller national acts in my city.
    Music is my life.

04-25-08 12:39 PM
    METAL!!!!!

Lamb of God, DevilDriver, High on Fire, Gojira, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom , etc

I can listen to most other music, not just metal, but I cant stand country!
    04-25-08 07:08 PM
    I'm all over the map...

The Eagles
    James Taylor
    Allison Krauss
    Flamenco
    Metallica
    AC/DC
    Ereasure

I have no solid musical direction

Craig
    04-25-08 07:30 PM
    I'm all over the map...

The Eagles (I'm one of those people who's picky about the THE)
    James Taylor
    Allison Krauss
    Flamenco
    Metallica
    AC/DC
    Erasure

I have no solid musical direction
    Same here.

I can be between Eagles, Erasure, The Killers, Timbaland, Basshunter, The Who, The Jam, The Cure... in one day.

(I've bolded the ones I love from your list.)
    04-26-08 05:10 AM
    Depends upon the day and the mood, but some of my favorites

Paul Simon, Diana Krall, Euge Grove, Earth Wind and Fire, Hall & Oates, Springsteen, Sting (solo and with the Police) Pink Floyd, Toni Braxton, Loey Nelson, and for some reason Aldo Nova

Can't remember who said it, but Country is like the Special Olympics of music.
    04-26-08 08:50 AM
    Rap, R&B, Reggae, & Slow Jamz

04-26-08 08:57 AM
    I like mostly R&B but I listen to everything ie. James Blunt, I'm really feeling Maroon 5, I love Teena Marie, and most Hip Hop. I pretty much like anything that tells a story and has a good beat. The only thing I don't listen to is punk rock and Jazz (I like music with words)

04-26-08 09:18 AM
    im really into my old school hip hop right now mainly the bay area stuff too short dru down e40 luniz yuckmouth MAC DRE RIP but i have my de la sould a tribe called quest and all them playin to.
    04-26-08 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD