I'm a locksmith. I use my berry fopr notes and emails. In my field we do not get a lot of emails but. Its always good to be able to take care of our customers emails quickly. I also use the gps when my garmin does not list the maps. Also I use it for credit card processing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:57 PM
    I'm an instrumentation and electrical inspector for a natural gas company. I end up in some locations pretty far off the beaten path. There is a mechanical inspector for each construction site. There is only one of me for all the sites. I get run ragged and have numerous people wanting things from me. I can stay in touch with email when I can't get enough signal to get my laptop on line. I am a contractor so I can't be part of the company enterprise system, but I can still use the BB's calender to keep meetings and appointments straight. I put everything on the calender and I have trained meeting schedulers to email me an invitation. With the invitation, I instantly get a report of appointment conflicts.
    It helps more than I thought it would.
    08-24-09 12:14 AM
    lol...

im an exotic dancer. it really doesnt help my job more then any other cell phone other then it keeps me entertained when i am having a slow night at work, and when guys are playing with there bb's i pull mine out and its a nice conversation piece and then they usually get dances.

we compare apps, and a lot of people dont know about crackberry so i spread the gospel lol.
    If you are in the Fort Worth area, you just sold a dance.
    08-24-09 12:58 AM
    haha sorry ohio! i wish i worked in Tx i hear the money is good.
    11-17-09 04:59 PM
    I'm the CEO of the Franks Family The calender is my brain. I use the to do list a little to much, with texting I can keep in touch with everyone

I used to be a PDA person, but I like having everything in one spot. Plus I'm a twitter addict.
    11-17-09 05:46 PM
    i go to school full time and after school i work as an assistant to one of the financial advisers in a dental office. i use my phone mostly for text messaging the boyfriend since we're in separate classes. the bbm has really helped me bond more with his sister. and my calendar is flooded with things i have to do for school such as finals, midterms, homeworks and tests.

sure when i bought it, it was a splurge but it's like my other half now.
    11-17-09 05:53 PM
    work in an Auto parts house here in Cincinnati, my Berry comes in handy for my schedule as far as going to see customers, meetings with salesmen,seminars or classes, emails, just an all around productive device
    11-17-09 06:15 PM
    Nuclear Medicine Tech, always on call! Email, notes, tasks, calendar all sync'd up with my hospital system so I can be busy but still have a life...love my BlackBerry!

11-17-09 06:53 PM
    I'm actually the Logistics and Operations Manager at one of Denvers biggest car dealerships. I use my blackberry to email/bbm managers at my job, coordinate customer pick ups and deliveries, set tasks for things i need to remember, locate and sms direction to drivers, keep in contact with my team, and last but not least keep in contact with my friends and girlfriend.
    11-17-09 10:29 PM
    I'm a university student but mostly use my blackberry to keep track of assignments and appointments, and also to surf the web and bbm my friends while I'm pretending to pay attention during lecture. Also I sell clothing (mostly jeans) online so it's convenient being able to email and snap/send photos to potential buyers any time!

11-17-09 11:24 PM
    Well, I work as a prostitute. And I use my BB to post to craigslist and to hook up with my clients.

Hah! I am a support slave for a major telecom. I use my bb to read email and FB which is blocked by the company firewall.
    11-18-09 01:57 AM
    ^^^^^ lol

Well I'm just a typical student at the University of Glasgow. Working towards my masters in mobile software engineering and I use my blackberry mostly for texting, browsing, keeping note of work shifts and everything else...
    11-18-09 06:02 AM
    I work for a web 2 company; we run some pretty big sites in the UK and we play with google a little i guess.

I use my blackberry to keep on top of communication as we have people from all over the place collaborating on the same projects. So push email is very helpful to organise meetings when people in texas are running late and you get the email straight away telling me. Calender with google sync that also does google mail contacts is fantastic at helping me constantly update my contact list automatically and plan my time.

As well as email i find poynt and google maps invaluable when i'm out and about as well as reading the news through google reader in the morning. Basically the blackberry does EVERYTHING!

Oh and those wonderful instant alerts when servers go down at 11pm at night.
    11-18-09 06:18 AM
    I work for mercedes-benz. Now I would love to say that my bb is neccessary for my job. But its now. I'm basically a fanatic when it comes to technology, getting a new device about every 6mos or so. Just switched from the android g1. Basically I play on facebook all day with my ackberry!

11-18-09 10:05 AM
    Hi, for me this phone is essential. I don't have a computer. So if I do a job, I can invoice there and then. It has everything I need media, camera, maps etc etc. I cc my invoices to myself so I can save my messages on webmail. Is the best thing in the world-but you know that! Don't you?

11-19-09 02:38 AM
165 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD