Didn't see a thread for favorite restaurants...share yours and the city! If the restaurant has a website, add a link for it.

Here's a few of mine broken down by category

Fine(er) Dining
    Joe's Seafood, Fine Steaks, and Stone Crab
    My wife and I have been to the location in downtown Chicago on a couple of special occasions (not something we can afford very often) and have always loved it. Great seafood, and they have a seafood bisque that is really good.

Deli Style/Healthy Eating
    Jason's Deli
    This is a national chain. We first discovered them in Florida on vacation, and they've finally opened up a few in the Chicago area. Great sandwiches and soups...food is very healthy, made fresh each day. Salad bar is fantastic!

Fast(er) Food
    This doesn't really fall under the same category as a McDonalds or Taco Bell, but Five Guys Burgers and Fries has the absolute best burgers and fries. All burgers are cooked fresh from fresh ground beef right when you order, and the fries are cut daily. The only caveat is that if you have peanut allergies, don't go here or you will probably drop dead the moment you walk in. Seriously, they have big open boxes of peanuts in the shell for you to take, and the fries are cooked in peanut oil. This is another national chain we discovered in FL that recently opened some locations around here. In fact, ate there last night!

International Cuisine
    BD's Mongolian Grill This one makes me hungry just typing it. Choose your own veggies, spices, sauces and meat, then watch as they cook it on a big Mongolian-style grill. Never leave here hungry!

So what are some of your favorites?
    03-13-10 03:25 PM
    Mcdonalds - Every city....
    04-28-10 06:34 PM
    I really like "Anthony's" in Edmonds, WA.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 07:57 PM
    Charles Plaza

Best Chinese in Philly! It's healthy chinese, has full vegitarian menu, but serve chicken & fish. The friendly owner is what makes the place special, he gets to know you and really makes you feel welcome. (kinda like we do here at CB)
    04-28-10 09:23 PM
    The Nutmeg - best prime rib on the planet

Murasaki - these people make you feel like you are in their home.

Harry's Pizza - everything on their menu is amazing.

I DO NOT do fast food or chain restaurants.
    04-28-10 09:46 PM
    04-28-10 10:11 PM
    Walker's Drive In- Best food in Jackson period.

Nagoya- Best sushi in Jackson.

Tico's Steak House (no website)- Best cuts of meat in Jackson, including game.

El Guadalupe (no website)- Tiny hole in the wall in a local Mexican grocer. Authentic Mexican food, best tacos I've ever had.

The Bulldog- Simply for the beer selection, food's only a step above Applebee's/TGIFridays/*insert chain here*
    04-29-10 10:08 AM
    Mexican- El Fenix

BBQ- Dickies, or Sonny Bryan's
    04-29-10 10:31 AM
    In my hometown:

Julianna's World Cafe

I'll eat just about anywhere though.
    04-29-10 10:34 AM
    Benihanas, Legal Seafood, and Buds Hut.
    04-29-10 12:11 PM
    ^^ legal seafood....hehehe..... Claim Jumper. Liscaris. AppleBees. Chipotle. .....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 09:46 PM
    Berns Steakhouse, Tampa, FL
    Tryst, Beverly , MA
    Gibsons, Chicago, IL
    Peter Lugar, Brooklyn, NY
    Don & Charlies, Scottsdale, AZ
    Prime 112, Miami, FL
    04-30-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD