Does anyone else find it impossible to not play an air instrument at least a couple times a day? I'm almost always listenin to music in my work truck all day so I frequently play the air drums.
    01-13-10 11:01 AM
    I'm sure air drums isThe popular one as I do too. Even though my instrument is the guitar. Although I do strum and make do chords on the steering wheel as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-10 11:12 AM
    I play air guitar and drums but especially air bass if I know the song well enough.

Just because I play "real" bass. Force of habit.
    01-13-10 11:14 AM
    I play air guitar and drums but especially air bass if I know the song well enough.

Just because I play "real" bass. Force of habit.
    Haha yeah everytime My name is mud comes on... I seem to think I'm Les Claypool.
    01-13-10 11:32 AM
    Ha, I can't even play air-bass to Primus, I have to stick with air-guitar on songs like that.

It's kind of weird but the only songs I'll play air-bass on is songs I actually know how to play or have a good idea.
    01-13-10 11:56 AM
    The skin flute. Wait... err, nevermind. You said "air" instrument.
    01-13-10 12:57 PM
    Trumpet, and occasionally sax.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

01-13-10 01:15 PM
    Air Glockenspiel.

I'm a one man air band. Guitar (lead and rhythm), piano (and organ and synthesizers), bass, drums.
    01-13-10 01:31 PM
    How bout the Chapman Stick?

Saw a dude play one of these one time... blew my mind. It's the one instrument I want really badly to learn how to play.
    01-13-10 01:58 PM
    Tenor sax, electric bass, piano, and, yes, I actually played a Glockenspiel once or twice way way way way back in another lifetime aka highschool. Thanks for that memory! Wish I had a good set of Vibes. All translate to air play, even tho the glock looks like you're hanging a picture.

01-15-10 12:42 AM
    Ha, I can't even play air-bass to Primus, I have to stick with air-guitar on songs like that.

It's kind of weird but the only songs I'll play air-bass on is songs I actually know how to play or have a good idea.
    Any certain songs you just can't hear without some form of air instrumenting? I have a few... Metallica - Nothing else Matters... definitely have to air drum. (And of course In the Air Tonight)

I always play the air keyboard to Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Way it Is. Also to A-Ha - Take on Me.

Geez now that I think of it, there are a ton... I can pretty much tell you I must look crazy when I'm in my work truck! Ha!
    01-15-10 12:54 AM
    The skin flute. Wait... err, nevermind. You said "air" instrument.
    Would that be a woodwind?

01-15-10 08:21 AM
    Any certain songs you just can't hear without some form of air instrumenting? I have a few... Metallica - Nothing else Matters... definitely have to air drum. (And of course In the Air Tonight)

I always play the air keyboard to Bruce Hornsby and the Range - The Way it Is. Also to A-Ha - Take on Me.

Geez now that I think of it, there are a ton... I can pretty much tell you I must look crazy when I'm in my work truck! Ha!
    Yes I also have a ton of songs I'm compelled to mime when I hear them. It's actually difficult to contain myself if I'm in a public place.
    01-15-10 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD