Just out of curiousity.. Are you sick and tired of your bb? Or your loving bb even more with each day your with your bb?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 09:40 AM
    Hahaha well I personally love my blackberry everyday! Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-05-11 07:32 PM
    Me too! I love my Bold 9650 so much! My love for it grows everyday hahaha

06-07-11 09:07 PM
    Bored senseless with my 9650, I guess that happens after a year with the same device.

Long overdue for something exciting....and that I mean anything but another BB!
    06-08-11 01:59 PM
    Love it more every day. BB suits my needs better than anything else out there. playing with other devices at regular intervals keeps me with RIM.
    06-08-11 04:42 PM
    I love my Curve 3G 9330.. It does everything I need it too in everyday use. This phone is a beast for processing my everyday life.. Not big with media on my phone I have a laptop and a ipod touch 4gen ( which was a gift) so that suits me just fine..

06-09-11 11:58 AM
    I just recently got an Android tablet and since I did, I decided to ditch my Android phone (had it for over a year) and went back in black to my 9780 and very happy with that decision. The things I love about Android I get in my tablet but now I have a phone that does all the "phone" things perfectly (call quality, keyboard, notifications, battery life, etc.) and I could NOT be happier except possibly with that new 9900
    06-10-11 08:11 AM
    I love my Curve more every day, personally :P I'd be lost without it

06-18-11 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD