I would have to say about the same. I check in first thing in the morning. I don't have internet at home, so everything is on my BB.
    12-27-08 10:29 PM
    I'm more addicted to my blackberry, the CB addiction is a lot easier to kick, but I'm always back when a new BB releases

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 11:55 PM
    Neither...my MacBook is what i'm addicted to Oh and the color pink, which i got my bb colorwared...so by the degrees of separation...that might make me addicted to my BB bc it's pink??
    12-27-08 11:57 PM
    Neither...my MacBook is what i'm addicted to Oh and the color pink, which i got my bb colorwared...so by the degrees of separation...that might make me addicted to my BB bc it's pink??
    2nd the macbook addiction...I can't stay off it since i got this new one...maybe thats why I'm addicted to this site...
    12-28-08 12:18 AM
    The BB prob 70/site 30 I wanted the Red one but they were sold out the day got mine but as long as have the BB tis all good eh?
    12-28-08 12:24 AM
    It's starting to become a close call. The more I visit here and the more I post the more addicted I become to the forums here as well as my BB lmao. GREAT two addictions in one, just what I need, more stuff to suck up my time so I get yelled at that I'm not being productive hahaha.
    12-28-08 12:43 AM
    I thought long and hard about this question....well not really lol. I have to say 50/50. I'd go nutzo if I was away from my bb for a long period of time and I visit CB everyday.
    12-28-08 12:46 AM
    I didn't used to visit CB every day, but it seems I've been visiting it more often and for more extended amounts of time more and more as each day goes by lmao.
    12-28-08 12:56 AM
    2nd the macbook addiction...I can't stay off it since i got this new one...maybe thats why I'm addicted to this site...
    You made a great decision

 addict for life
    12-28-08 09:13 AM
    While I like the Forums at CrackBerry I wonder what crackberry.com could be like if they allow to vote u/down posts like at stackoverflow.com that do indeed provide an answer to the related questions.

Since I am writing about productivity I naturally have to limit my time here....in order to get things done :-D
    12-28-08 10:27 AM
    Even though I don't post a lot, i'm on this site everyday...so i guess the addiction has started.
    12-28-08 02:07 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD