I must admit I am hooked on my crackberry. I was in denial for awhile, saying to my self I like it, it's a cool phone but I'm not like them weird geek user on the CB forums.

Well last night I was heading home and I had to cross the street as I was crossing the street I heard a noise, thinking nothing of it I continued across. As I get to the other side I pull up my pants, I don't really sag my jeans but I do wear them loose and after a run you need to reajust them. My hands went down and I did not feel a phone, all I felt was a empty ratchet clip. My heart fell in my socks. I spent around mouth wide open when I saw my berry lying in the middle of the road defenseless. I almost had a heart attack.

Normally the road is pretty quiet but this day it was like 5 o clock traffic. My big stupid self ran out there arms flapping in the air like one of them big blow up things. Car Horns blowing tires screaming but I got to my berry, boy what we won't do for Crack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 11:05 AM
    I think I would have done the same thing. Glad u got to it before any of the car tires did! If it could talk I'm sure it would thank u.

07-01-09 12:10 PM
    I would have done the same thing as well, i just got mine last week. Im addicted and i always pick it up just so i can mess with it.
    07-01-09 01:31 PM
    I feel naked without it.

07-01-09 01:55 PM
    For me it was when my wife asked me to go with her to pick blackberries and I told her we weren't eligible for an upgrade yet.

07-01-09 02:13 PM
    Seriously? You ran out into traffic for a cell phone?

It's good that nothing happened to it, but a phone is no reason to put your life in danger, no matter how addicted to it you are.

You can replace a phone; you cannot replace your life.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f45/you...ct-when-45265/
    07-01-09 02:17 PM
    Luckily you were able to recover your phone but having your pants fall down and losing your phone both in the same day, (at the same time) would be traumatic...

Glad you got through it ok.
    07-01-09 02:27 PM
    I feel naked without it.

QFT ^
    x2
    Im always looking for an excuse to get on mine!
    07-01-09 02:27 PM
    07-01-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD