Ive been a Blackberry user for 5+ years and could not be happier with BB10 - I LOVE my Z10! As one of the (very) few people, in our small corner of Upstate NY, that actually own a BB10 device I can say with confidence that this phone does EVERYTHING I need it to do.....and more!

When I made the jump to the Z10, my wife was still using her Bold 9930 and immediately the jealously kicked in. Within 4 months, she HAD to have a new phone, but was not sold on sticking with Blackberry - all I heard about was how much she wanted an iPhone. It goes without saying, what the wife wants, the wife gets! January 16th we ordered a brand new iPhone 5S thru Verizon - earlier this week she threatened to throw it in the trash! I am very impressed on how much my wife absolutely HATES her iPhone! We've decided to use our "risk free guarantee" and wifey was back on the hunt for a suitable replacement.

We researched all the different devices she was interested in and even watched Youtube videos to get a visual on the OS - HTC One & Max, Windows Phone, Android, etc. Last night I let her play with my Blackberry Z10......then the comments started......
    First came "I really like the hub".......then "I like the camera"......then "I can get Android games?".......and finally the words that were like music to my ears....."I'm not gonna lie - I really want this phone!"

If you let it go and it comes back, it was truly meant to be - Thank you Blackberry! Heading to the Verizon store tonight for a new Z10!
    02-07-14 02:10 PM
    Great story! This is the kind of stuff I like to hear
    PHDColumbus likes this.
    02-07-14 02:38 PM