Ya, i'm a bb snob!!
    04-07-08 03:38 PM
    I'm not a BB snob but I am an avid emailer so I do feel bad for people when they finally email me back and say "sorry, I couldn't get back to you because I didn't have a chance to get on my computer" or whatever.

Regarding phones in general: Personally, I'd rather email someone and be emailed by someone rather than talk on the phone because one can reply at their own convenience and not be bothered.

Phone calls just seem intrusive to me these days and I am almost offended when the phone rings at inconvenient times..

Eegads - maybe I am a BB snob!
    04-07-08 05:17 PM
    I'm not a BB snob but I am an avid emailer so I do feel bad for people when they finally email me back and say "sorry, I couldn't get back to you because I didn't have a chance to get on my computer" or whatever.

Regarding phones in general: Personally, I'd rather email someone and be emailed by someone rather than talk on the phone because one can reply at their own convenience and not be bothered.

Phone calls just seem intrusive to me these days and I am almost offended when the phone rings at inconvenient times..

Eegads - maybe I am a BB snob!
    yeah, i'm kind of the same way. i hardly have time for phone calls w/ my work schedule & whatnot.. so having the access to write, reply, & send email at my own convenience is perfect.
    04-07-08 09:30 PM
    I totally agree with you hal737, my sentiments exactly. I enjoy being different from the crowd.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 11:02 PM
    I don't think I am a snob, but I definitely feel bad for those still using a regualr phone now a days. I think they are just less fortunate. Kind of like the guy off the exit ramp willing to work for food.
    04-08-08 07:34 AM
    I don't think I am a snob. I just think others are less fortunate. Like the guy at the off ramp holding the 'will work for food' sign!
    04-08-08 07:44 AM
    I'm a crackberry snob and I'm still waiting to own my first. Hurray 8330 I need you!!!
    04-12-08 03:02 PM
    I feel like one sometimes... My friends dont have a bb, so I'm always on it chattin anD surfing away while they talk to me. Sometimes I feel bad lol :"(
    04-13-08 03:41 PM
    I'm more of a snob to other berry owners that just think it's a "cool phone" and don't know or care to know how to use it than a snob to those that don't have one.

04-13-08 03:43 PM
    Now that you mention it i am a bit snobby... Whenever I see someone with another phone (especially a smartphone) I just kinda grin and take my phone out to provoke the oh so common "hey Reg what kind of phone is that?". That question usually turns into a "Oh.. Well my phone can do this.." battle in which case I always win [=
    04-15-08 10:52 AM
    Good Question.. I'll let you know once I get a BB myself..
    04-18-08 05:48 AM
    I don't consider myself a snob, but I do think everyone else is jealous. I pull out my blackberry and they give me dirty looks!
    04-18-08 06:41 AM
    @johnrm - Its probably not the Blackberry... NOM
    04-18-08 06:55 AM
    LOL. Thanks a lot!!!

04-18-08 06:56 AM
    hahah that is so me. I rarely go online anymore.. before I used to spend lots of time online.. on aim.. on myspace. but now i dont even care lol ill put an away message on my aim saying how much cooler i am than anyone else because of my bb and leave that up for days and days. hahahaa. people must think ive gone nuts.
    maybe i have.
    i dont care
    its the truth
    04-18-08 09:17 AM
    I just use AIM, Yahoo, and MSN from the BB!! Then tell everyone, you'll never guess where I'm talking from.

04-18-08 09:19 AM
    I just use AIM, Yahoo, and MSN from the BB!! Then tell everyone, you'll never guess where I'm talking from.

My friends don't like it when i IM or e-mail and I tell them I'm pooping.
    04-18-08 11:20 AM
    Lol. Eww, I don't think I would like that either! There are some thing better left unsaid.

04-18-08 11:22 AM
    Omg... Lol.
    04-18-08 12:07 PM
    @hst - Ewww...Eww...If I were one of your friends... Of course I wouldn't be one by now... lol
    04-18-08 12:31 PM
    Yes, Next Question.
    04-18-08 03:18 PM
    It doesn't matter to me what kind of phone other people have. Although I don't know why more people don't have BBs
    04-20-08 01:31 PM
    lol if you don't have email capability(even if it's not true PUSH) and web on your phone in 2008 and you're not 60+, you're missing out!!!
    04-20-08 01:45 PM
    not a snot but an A HOLE my friends phones are GARBAGE straight WACK
    04-20-08 01:48 PM
    Its true, once you get a bb, your a VIP.

05-02-08 01:43 AM
264 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD