I love my satellite radio and have been a devoted fan since the day XM went live back in 2001 but this price change is making me think of dropping my sub. Its not really the multi sub increase that is bothering me but that they are now charging 3 bucks to access XM radio online, a feature I use every day and love. Since I can't have my XM reciever with me at work or other places, whiping out my laptop and logging on has always been great. Now they want to charge for it. This feature has always been part of the "package" and now all of the sudden its being seperated. I'm sure most probably don't care but those of us die hard Sat Radio fans just aren't cool with it. And I know a lot of iphone users who were anxiously waiting for the sat radio app, well now to log on, you gotta pay. Some may be coo with it but me... Well you know. Any xm fans here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 06:35 PM
    They should grandfather in existing users and charge new users. I tried XM but there are issues with it on my laptop and its sounds horrible on my phone.
    01-22-09 07:26 PM
    that totally sucks! We just renewed our subscription so we're good through almost the end of this year but don't know that it's worth the extra $3 a month to listen online
    01-24-09 03:15 AM
    Yeah that sux. I don't listen online anymore, but when I did they didn't offer the full lineup. Do they now? They sure should if there is a charge! I am also not happy with them charging extra for a sirius pkg. If I wanted 2 pay for sirius I'd have gotten sirius instead. They should just combine & charge the same for everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD