well, im sorry but i dont understand it?.....it cant be that hard to create an app that allows you to login to xbl and view whos online?....i mean are developers just getting lazy?....i can find an app that shows me where my friends are via GPS but nothing as simple as an xbl app??...i mean c'mon people.....then you have a bunch of developers over at 1337pwn.com.....they're the biggest jokes i have ever seen....."We're working on a blackberry version"....the only reason those ""Amateurs"" dont make the app for blackberry is due to their inexperience with anything other than apples' ijoke....im sorry but the iphone is a toy and nothing more.....and that is why 1337pwn.com hasn't even made the app for WM 6.5.....****, i would pay $20 bucks/yr for an XBL App but anyways sorry for ranting on and on about this.....lol.....but for the record 1337pwn.com sucks and i cant wait till the ijoke is realized for what it is.....a toy
    03-31-10 12:52 PM
    sounds like a case of

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 01:37 PM
    what would i gain from spamming??.....what i said is true and is a testament as to how i feel on the topic.....you can think what you want but its not my fault developers for bb dont have the drive to complete this obviously easy task....i only hope they dont lack the same "drive"in other areas of their lives
    03-31-10 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD