Hello everyone, i am an ex-verizon sales rep. I know many sites out there are scams, i am looking at the website cellstores.com to get my girlfriend a droid without paying full retail price. I have the option of a 2 year extension and getting the droid for 149.99. Not a bad gig, everything i seen on the site seems legit, only downfall is they require i switch to a $59.99 and higher plan...not a big deal, have a vzw rep fix it.

Anyone have experience?

Also did a quick google search to see if its a scam, someone reported a note about visa calling them saying that their card was stolen etc etc etc and that it was used from cellstores.com...so if thats the case, i can go to walmart and get a pre-paid visa card to use and throw away after the purchase

Again, any help appreciated! Thanks much

Josh

PS, happy holidays!
    12-13-09 07:41 PM
    Really...no body has any info?
    12-14-09 11:44 AM
    never heard of or used the site... sorry man.
    12-14-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks for the response robot, is there anyone else?!
    12-15-09 07:12 AM
    Hello everyone, i am an ex-verizon sales rep. I know many sites out there are scams, i am looking at the website cellstores.com to get my girlfriend a droid without paying full retail price. I have the option of a 2 year extension and getting the droid for 149.99. Not a bad gig, everything i seen on the site seems legit, only downfall is they require i switch to a $59.99 and higher plan...not a big deal, have a vzw rep fix it.

Anyone have experience?
    Read the fine print on their offer and what the terms are on how long you have to keep the plan at that price, before you are allowed to make changes to it. Otherwise you get hit with Cellstores ETF. Some of these companies lock you into a plan for 6 moths before you can change it.
    12-15-09 12:40 PM
    never heard of it, why not just go to the store?
    12-15-09 11:22 PM
    It's not a scam, I bought my moto droid from them. even newegg uses them to sell phones.
    01-11-10 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD