does anybody here loving hitting the gym as much as i do. i hit the gym 4x a week and still use my bench @ home.

i hate when the mofo next to or behind me wants to drop the dumb bells or bar bells while i'm lifting or something else, man those things bounce sometimes.

and i love when sexy women come in and get all cute w/ their workouts, throwing their hair around, lol and i'm telling guys suddenly get stronger when women come in, doesn't matter where or what time it just happens everytime...

how do u guys/gals feel about the gym.....
    04-27-08 08:52 PM
    ahhh i love the gym i try to get there everyday except weekends i go in the morning aroundd 11 or 12 cause i have lots of energy in the mornin. women are stillll hella fine then lol yea there are some fine ones that come in. i like it when im runnin on the treadmill and someone comes next to me and begins running its like im racing him but he doesnt know it lol it makes me run faster and harder and longer. and i love the feeling after i get out of the gym its unexplainable. i play basketball in our gym 2.

im lookin for a different way to get into shape im thinkin about doin some boxing. MUAI THAI
    Last edited by s.f.clk02; 04-27-08 at 08:58 PM.
    04-27-08 08:55 PM
    im lookin for a different way to get into shape im thinkin about doin some boxing. MUAI THAI
    i boxed for 6yrs, trust me you'll be nice w/ the body. get ripped to **** and go wash your car w/o a shirt for the old ladies outside. trust me they love it.
    04-27-08 08:59 PM
    You know i gotta hit Gold's 3-4X a week.

Plus I bike like a fiend to work every day to save gas money and get swollen.

I am not into blowing up anymore...just ripping it down. I am coming on strong these days. I hit 205 about a week ago.

My gym isn't so much a meat market as it is straight business. You should see some of these people.
    04-27-08 09:17 PM
    You know i gotta hit Gold's 3-4X a week.

Plus I bike like a fiend to work every day to save gas money and get swollen.

I am not into blowing up anymore...just ripping it down. I am coming on strong these days. I hit 205 about a week ago.

My gym isn't so much a meat market as it is straight business. You should see some of these people.
    newport...your avatar is a pack of newports...i mean can i laugh at that?? haha.

well...i'm cut and a thoroughbred if i say so myself. i like working out; i'm glad the gym that i go to isn't the type where it's a meat market as you said. it really depends on the time you go; i've noticed the people that tend to come between 5-8; a lot of them are in the gym to workout their eyes. whereas the people that come any other time (even though they could workout between 5-7); are in it for a 100% workout and nothing else.
    04-27-08 09:25 PM
    yea i'm working on my cut right now as well. i just hit 200lb and i'm trying to rip everything and get my bf to atleast 5%, right now i'm @ 12%
    04-27-08 09:29 PM
    love the gym!

i'm there every morning - thank God there's one in the building, lol. & treadmill at home - every night! yoga & pilates once a week!

04-27-08 09:39 PM
    newport...your avatar is a pack of newports...i mean can i laugh at that?? haha.
    You should.

Its an ironic game up in here.

And no, I don't smoke lol.
    04-27-08 09:43 PM
    love the gym only get there 2x a week. use to go 5x before 3 children. wouldnt trade back for nothing though.
    04-27-08 09:45 PM
    Oh yeah, and my sesh is 6-7:30 AM. People in there have to bust out and then put on they work gear and get behind the desk.

You're right.

I don't go on Friday nights, so I have no idea what it is like when it is in meat market status.
    04-27-08 09:45 PM
    yea i'm working on my cut right now as well. i just hit 200lb and i'm trying to rip everything and get my bf to atleast 5%, right now i'm @ 12%
    5%??? oh man, good luck with that...not only w/ getting to that point (because that can be done)...but maintaining it; because LIFE SUCKS trying to maintain a 5% body fat number.

For people that say they can maintain that and still eat what they want...that's BS. Unless of course you have time to devote 4 hours to working out no less than 5 days a week...which most 'normal' don't have.

A great number to reach is 12-14%...because a person should try to ATTAIN a body that they know they can MAINTAIN pretty consistently for their life span; not just for a moment in time. Personally, I used to be at 7% consistently...but have consciously increased my body fat because when you eat more to get more muscle mass (especially for relatively high metabolism people like me); it's going to increase body fat percentage...mine's at 10% now and i'm happy and fit...six-pack, everything. Although, people shouldn't even shoot for a 6-pack; goes back to the whole maintain'able thing....it's not going to happen and exist for A LOT of people.
    Last edited by hydroblack; 04-27-08 at 11:12 PM.
    04-27-08 11:07 PM
    Shoot...for real.

I keep it at 10%. If I go harder than that, I am gonna take some damage.
    04-27-08 11:10 PM
    Well my goal is to keep it 10 and below or maintain @ 10. Man I'm puttin 3miles on the treadmill everyday trying to keep it tight and its working. But I spend more time with free weight working on my cut. I just finished on the treadmill @ 3miles and I'm feeling really light in the azz right now, lol. Now I gotta eat a. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, protein shake and my pillow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 11:18 PM
    3 miles on the treadmill a day is hardcore dude.

I'm getting 12 solid on my bike and even more if I hit the gym.

I totally cook backup chicken breasts for that extra protein shot.

But damn if I am not sore in one way or another 6 outta 7 days a week.

But yo, I am a F R E A K I N G machine these days.
    04-27-08 11:27 PM
    Lol, sometimes I feel like I'm on air when I'm done with the treadmill. I usually do a full body workout with the weights, then my cardio to give my muscles time to cool down and besides sometimes I'm so tight after lifting I can eve reach the middle of my back. So it evens out...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD