I'm damn angry today and dunno why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:49 PM
    Well were u po'd b4 u went to bed last nite? That mite affect ur mood-or did u have a bad/violent/sad dream? Or did some1 just **it in ur cornflakes 2day?! Lol (trying 2get u 2smile)

02-23-09 07:01 PM
    Could be depression... If your moods change often from happy to sad or calm to mad you should see someone about it you may be depressed and not even know it. Good luck hope you feel better.

02-23-09 07:59 PM
    Well damn, I must be depressed!

02-23-09 10:22 PM
    Could be depression... If your moods change often from happy to sad or calm to mad you should see someone about it you may be depressed and not even know it.
    More like Bi-polar.
    02-23-09 10:43 PM
    I'm damn angry today and dunno why.

I get like that sometimes too! When I wake up *evil* I just figure I want to be mad for awhile! Sometimes I think it is either stress or a dream about the quantity of dumba**es on this planet that make us wake up in a bad mood. Nothing at all wrong with getting pi**ed every now and then.

02-23-09 10:48 PM
    Getting laid has a lot to do with it too. Or lack thereof.

02-24-09 01:41 AM
    Call me crazy here. There are times when I don't LIKE getting up,
    but every day I wake up is a joy. This side of the grass is way
    better than the alternative.
    02-24-09 01:51 AM
    Im with you on this one..
    02-24-09 03:37 AM
    It's because you have a bottle of C-water. That's why!
    02-24-09 12:54 PM
    I'm homicidal for the first 15 minutes when I wake up. I haven't woken up in a good mood since I was 10 years old on Christmas morning.
    02-24-09 01:56 PM
    Hey jj I really hope u do feel better-in my orig reply my first 2 quest were serious & the last bout the cornflakes was to try & put a smile on ur face.....we all have these days of waking up nasty/pi**ed/cranky-but hey, be happy u woke up to another day! No matter how cranky I can b in the morning I tg that I woke up! Pleez smile

02-24-09 04:37 PM
    I lay in the bed an extra 10 minutes to shake off the angry mood. I just think I'm not a morning person. Once 10 hits I'm better and way happy.
    02-24-09 04:46 PM
    I lay in the bed an extra 10 minutes to shake off the angry mood. I just think I'm not a morning person. Once 10 hits I'm better and way happy.
    Hey sam-i like ur approach-but w/my luck I'd fall back to sleep & be late gettin the kids to skool!! Then that would ruin my day! All over again.

02-24-09 05:15 PM
    Shellie thanks for your replies, now I'm happy =)

I don't thinks is depression or bipolar since this happens like once a month or every other month.

Something I notice is that the day before I got mad (tribial stuff without importance) and couldn't or didn't explote my madness, lol, so that's why I wake up angry the next day. Dunno???

I'm also a vampire like Sam, wish always was nite.

02-25-09 09:43 AM
    I have a question.. do you have creative/exciting dreams?

It's a theory I've been thinking about how the inverse relationships between our dreams and life work..

If we have a "busy life", our dreams tend to be duller or non-existant.

If we have a more sedentary lifestyle (or perhaps a less exciting life), our dreams tend to be really creative and fun.

Usually I find that whenever I wake up from a good dream, I wake up disappointed to a sobering reality. (I mean who doesn't wish they could fly or whatever they do in their dreams )

Maybe there's some psychological / neurological connection with our quality of life to our dreams to fill in some void that we're missing...

It sounds like an interesting correlation if I'm right, but I don't exactly know. Maybe a survey could disprove or approve of my theory..
    02-25-09 10:11 AM
    Shellie thanks for your replies, now I'm happy =)

I don't thinks is depression or bipolar since this happens like once a month or every other month.

Something I notice is that the day before I got mad (tribial stuff without importance) and couldn't or didn't explote my madness, lol, so that's why I wake up angry the next day. Dunno???

I'm also a vampire like Sam, wish always was nite.

hey jj glad to hear your feelin little better and SMILIN I'd have to say that if there is a day im po'd bout something and i dont blow steam off, every1 better watch the next day cuz im the biggest bee-otch!! lol plus i need my coffe fix in the a.m. too!
    02-25-09 10:17 AM
    Dont ever recall wakin up angry

02-25-09 10:39 AM
    I hate to ask but are u a female? I know us men get moody but we usually know why and most times we can just say f' it and keep it movin.

02-25-09 10:48 AM
    I hate to ask but are u a female? I know us men get moody but we usually know why and most times we can just say f' it and keep it movin.

U mean me? No I'm not. And I seriously dont wake up angry or even unhappy

02-25-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD