Sometimes I feel the same I do my thing for free thanks to pimpmyberry and if it wasn't for them I would have stopped along time ago from making themes since I didn't have a place to upload my jad files

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-09 01:23 PM
    I have no problems registering to get an OTA theme. I don't have internet at home so OTA is the only way for me. If sites host themes for free, we in turn can get a theme for free.

02-14-09 01:24 PM
    Sometimes I feel the same I do my thing for free thanks to pimpmyberry and if it wasn't for them I would have stopped along time ago from making themes since I didn't have a place to upload my jad files

Yea ely I guess we have to remember that MOST people are truly appreciative and not be discouraged by the occasional d-bag
    02-14-09 01:28 PM
    download the plazmic program and make your own.

Maybe after a couple hours of not being able to do what these folks do for you for FREE, you'll stop whining about the hoops you have to jump through to get something for FREE.

Jeez...are you foks the type of people who complain about the free food at a company function too?

Make your own, or quit whining. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
    02-14-09 02:21 PM
    Jeez...are you foks the type of people who complain about the free food at a company function too?

Make your own, or quit whining. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
    Um, it is the op gritchin' not the rest of us.

02-14-09 02:26 PM
    Ummm, if you register ONCE and click the little box that says remember me, you NEVER have to register or sign in again. Is that too much to ask for a free them? There are about 3 or 4 sites that have the vast majority of the themes posted here, free or small charge.

Hmmm let me think about this, i do not know how to make themes, making themes is very time consuming, people make very nice themes that i love and they are free. but since i have to click a little mouse several times to get it, i want to complain....

Maybe it is me who is misunderstanding but this is one of the most outlandish posts I have seen on here in my short time here.
    02-14-09 02:35 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD