If this was any other brand it will be all over the news
    Why isit because its apple its not on tv,newspapers ect but in a few hidden links?
    Annoys me!

BBC News - Apple develops tool to 'detect and remove' Flashback Trojan
    04-11-12 07:15 PM
    I mean about the macs having trojans,not that they made the trojan software
    04-11-12 07:17 PM
    Here is a better question: Why are you asking on a BlackBerry forum?
    04-11-12 07:18 PM
    Frustrating. Everything seems to go there way when a problem arises
    04-11-12 07:18 PM
    Well, looking at the time and throwing the difference, then it's pretty safe to assume it would only appear in tomorrow's paper over here. Probably. Cause print is dead. You might see it on page 14 of your local paper.

BBC News is not a hidden link...
    04-11-12 07:20 PM
    Ther is a post from 7 days ago wen they first found out,it was not in the paper then?
    And i mean hidden link as it wernt on front page it was a link thru a link off another link
    If anything goes wrong with apple its so hidden
    04-11-12 07:26 PM
    Joltcola, why don't you post that in every single thread that isn't about blackberry? I'm sure you make a lot of friends.
    Posting it in the thread that doesn't have many views...coward.
    JayR2010, good thread
    JayR2010 likes this.
    04-11-12 07:26 PM
    And im on a blackberry forum yes but its a GENERAL DISCUSSION!
    So shut up
    04-11-12 07:27 PM
    Joltcola, why don't you post that in every single thread that isn't about blackberry? I'm sure you make a lot of friends.
    JayR2010, good thread
    What are you talking about? I can't even understand you.

This is a forum about BlackBerry, who cares about a virus on Mac computers. This isn't even a topic about phones, its about desktop computers.
    04-11-12 07:31 PM
    JayR2010, good thread
    Atleast someone understands the meaning of general discussion :P
    Yoox_II likes this.
    04-11-12 07:32 PM
    Atleast someone understands the meaning of general discussion :P
    The forum is for general BlackBerry discussion, I don't think your getting the meaning.
    04-11-12 07:34 PM
    Dose it say 'general blackberry discussion' NO
    Just 'general discussion' not seeing the word blackberry in that category name
    I see alot worse in here than my post, need to get a life moaning about where a stupid post is placed
    04-11-12 07:38 PM
    Furthermore, saying that news about Apple is somehow hidden or not reported is a bunch of nonsense. I read about the Flashback trojan in my google news feed last week, for multiple days, from multiple sources. Apple has had top articles under the tech section of Google news every single day for like the last two months at least.
    04-11-12 07:39 PM
    Dose it say 'general blackberry discussion' NO
    Just 'general discussion' not seeing the word blackberry in that category name
    I see alot worse in here than my post, need to get a life moaning about where a stupid post is placed
    Actually it does say it:

General BlackBerry Discussion > General Discussion

I'm pretty sure that when General Discussion falls under the heading "General BlackBerry Discussion", the forum is for discussing BlackBerry, just saying.
    04-11-12 07:43 PM
    So everyday for 2 months your saying apple has had problem after problem?
    04-11-12 07:43 PM
    So everyday for 2 months your saying apple has had problem after problem?
    No, I'm saying that Apple is constantly in the news, day after day. I'm also saying that this specific problem was reported in the news, for multiple days from multiple sources. Just because it wasn't in your newspaper, doesn't mean it wasn't widely reported.
    04-11-12 07:44 PM
    A living example of a troll on action.... It is not the original post but the poster response that gives him away... Troll on young man......

On the issue that started all this.... I can only assume the poster does not get out much..... Been on CNN, Fox News, CBC, MSNBC etc... both TV and internet...... Even found it in my local paper yesterday.... Needs to redefine "hidden".....
    04-11-12 08:00 PM
    Anyway aside from going on and on about which forum this fits in..

I agree with the OP, for this single reason alone:

Before this, Apple gets applauded for having an apparently 'safer' operating system. Niw that they've been compromised, its more like, 'oh, Steve Jobs is the God and Apple now has enough marketshare to warrant a virus.' Get what Im saying? In some cases they get good press because its proof of larger marketshare..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-11-12 09:35 PM
    They be Dealing swiss cheese once those awesome apple pie hackers get to them. How I love cheeze. MMMMmmmmm
    04-12-12 12:22 AM
    I love lamp.
    04-12-12 04:47 AM
    You don't see much on it here as unlike some apple and android fans on here most bb fans don't go out of their way to hunt down and post everything they find that seems bad.
    04-12-12 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD