Good luck with whatever stock you buy. But if you're leaving or selling BlackBerry stock "for now", I'd suggest leaving it for good. I don't think selling low and buying high is a good strategy. And it sounds like you wouldn't buy again until you were certain their path is successful. By then the stock would most likely be higher. You'd be taking the gamble out of the game which is pretty much the whole game. Best of luck otherwise though. The note 3 is an ok device. I prefer my Z10 but it sounds like a better fit for you.

Posted via CB10
    It's not going to be an insane amount in six months that it goes up. Still buy able. And I'm going off of their earnings. If I see a nice growth I'll buy back and keep it.

Posted via 10.3 on Verizon
    03-29-14 11:10 AM
    Curious, don't you think now that Mr. Chen has taken over he is actually taking time to correct issues and the direction of the company? Thus, as a shareholder, shouldn't one give him a moment to get things right and going in the right direction?

Albeit I'm not sure how much time to give, but time must be given, no? This is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-29-14 12:08 PM
    If I understand well (correct me if I'm wrong) your choice of device is not what suits you best but which company has the best marketing and only sells the newest stuff and reneges all that is "old"? There would be no smartphone for you then I guess?
    03-29-14 12:19 PM
    If I understand well (correct me if I'm wrong) your choice of device is not what suits you best but which company has the best marketing and only sells the newest stuff and reneges all that is "old"? There would be no smartphone for you then I guess?
    No. That's why I have a Note. It's useful. I switch devices around every few months. I've had every os available.

03-29-14 01:05 PM
    Easy. The company doesn't know what they want. The Q20 was supposed to bring over all the people whining about not having a belt and ball to play with. Now they are going back and actually releasing new OS7 products. BB10 was what they were betting on and it could still be great. But until BlackBerry has sorted out what they want and a business plan, I will go with another company. I will watch and if by the end of the year they release another BB10 smartphone and market it well and do a great job of it, I will look at going back. But they don't know what they want to focus on right now.

QQ want some cheese to go with that whine?

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 01:07 PM
    That my fault for being unclear. I will be leaving and no longer investing in BlackBerry. This is because of their indecisiveness. I will continue to look at their new devices but I will not purchase device or stock until I see them do better. I'm actually looking at a Note 3.

So what now? Are you shorting BlackBerry or are you leaving completely?