Does anyone remember BlackBerry surePress?
    Touch the screen lightly and it responds, highlights, etc, push harder and it takes an action.
    Run your fingers over the browser to scroll, tap to activate links....

How many years ago was that?
    Wonder if BlackBerry has any patents lying around for surePress aka 3D Touch.

Posted via CB10
    Apples screen doesn't click or press in. You know when you press harder more finger/thumb surface is on the screen.
    09-10-15 08:13 AM
    Ooops... I forgot the word plus after 6s. Me bahhd. The 6s starts at $899. 6splus $1,029. I will edit post to correct.

Posted via CB10
    T-Mobile is going to offer the 6s at $524 on pre-order, and 6s Plus at $624 on pre-order. Sorry your currency and phone carrier competition up there are causing higher prices.

Posted via Z30
    09-10-15 09:10 AM
    After 8 years it's hard to objectively call the iPhone a fad.
    Roots sweaters and neon colors stayed for 10 years from the 80s into the 90s. Who knows how long fads last. Look hard enough there are still people dancing to gangham,style no matter how stupid they look,doing it lol
    09-10-15 11:33 AM
    I personally enjoyed the moment when Apple innovated and announced the iPencil (just don't call it a stylus because Apple don't believe in those) !!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-11-15 03:30 AM
    Honestly I'd never mention camera upgrades in a discussion pertaining to Apple. BB is embarrassing in that department.
    I thought the iPhone camera was so "innovative" � when it first came out, it couldn't be improved upon anymore... ;-P

:-)

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    09-15-15 07:24 PM
    I thought the iPhone camera was so "innovative" when it first came out, it couldn't be improved upon anymore... ;-P

I think you need to look up the word innovative and what it means. Because something is innovative doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. If that were the case then why does BB bother updating their OS? If it's innovative then there is no room for improvement according to your definition.
    09-15-15 07:38 PM
    I think you need to look up the word innovative and what it means. Because something is innovative doesn't mean it can't be improved upon. If that were the case then why does BB bother updating their OS? If it's innovative then there is no room for improvement according to your definition.
    It was an iJoke � , sir. :-D

Using exaggeration and hyberbole to make a point. Every Apple product is (almost invariably) always the most innovative � ever (at launch), kinda as if they patented the word...

It's all good! �

(edit: I didn't and don't think this is an all serious thread, it's off-topic after all)

kbz1960 likes this.
    09-15-15 11:15 PM
    This is why I dont like apple fans.-1423139397987591345.jpg

That's the spirit.... ^

09-15-15 11:16 PM
58 123