Just A Thought...Wouldn't It Be Waay Better If We Could Follow, Message Or Even Be Able To See The BBM Pins Of Other Crackberry Users?...Of Course Voluntarily... I Think It Would Be a Great For The CB Community To Interact, Share Ideas & Keep Up With Like-Minded Users. What Do You Think?

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 08:43 PM
    Just A Thought...Wouldn't It Be Waay Better If We Could Follow, Message Or Even Be Able To See The BBM Pins Of Other Crackberry Users?...Of Course Voluntarily... I Think It Would Be a Great For The CB Community To Interact, Share Ideas & Keep Up With Like-Minded Users. What Do You Think?

Posted via CB10
    Ain't that what cb is? There is place to share BBM pins, share ideas, interact with others and keep up.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 09:24 PM
    You can, if you're looking at the desktop site and the user has made their PIN available. Importantly, it is completely optional to put up your PIN, otherwise most of the staff would be inundated with requests.

As well, there's the myriad BBM threads out there for PIN sharing.
    07-16-16 09:46 PM
    You can, if you're looking at the desktop site and the user has made their PIN available. Importantly, it is completely optional to put up your PIN, otherwise most of the staff would be inundated with requests.

Pin please?
    07-16-16 09:46 PM

Exactly! Why On Desktop??... 3/4 Users Here Access The Site From Their Cell Phones... It Makes Little To No Sense... I Guess Crackberry Is Being Run Like BlackBerry...lol

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 11:43 PM
    " otherwise most of the staff would be inundated with requests."

I'm Guessing It'll Have To Be An Optional Feature... I See A Lot Of Knowledgeable Comments Here From People Who Really Seem To Understand What's Going On In Terms Of BlackBerry...It'd Be Great To Follow Such 'Accounts'

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 11:47 PM
    To be honest I prefer is CB on mobile. The desktop site is slow & a little messy I can't seem to be able to navigate to what I want on it. That's why I don't use the desktop site.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-17-16 11:17 AM
    To be honest I prefer is CB on mobile. The desktop site is slow & a little messy I can't seem to be able to navigate to what I want on it. That's why I don't use the desktop site.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    For Me Too... It's No Use!

Posted From My Priv In The Jungles Of Congo
    07-18-16 06:11 PM
    Pin please?
    Remove ur cloth
    07-18-16 06:53 PM
    Exactly! Why On Desktop??... 3/4 Users Here Access The Site From Their Cell Phones... It Makes Little To No Sense... I Guess Crackberry Is Being Run Like BlackBerry...lol

Posted via CB10
    Because, if mobile had all the content, it would be desktop.
    07-26-16 10:47 PM