Hi all!

I have a little doubt..

Who from here, Blackberry fans, will buy an Iphone 4?

I'm ask this, because for me it's quite strange...I mean, I've never been interested on Iphones (I own Macbook an iMac, but never an Iphone). I always had Blackberry (8110, 8310, 8900 and 9000).

But...for some reason, right now, here in Spain, I'm so excited and anscious for this phone...hahaha, I don't know why, that's ridiculous...
    06-28-10 02:00 AM
    Me .... Maybe
    06-28-10 02:07 AM
    ill probably get one too just to check it out.
    06-28-10 04:35 AM
    Assuming they find a way to fix the obvious antenna problem... I still won't. I really hate touch screen typing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-10 04:35 AM
    Even if I were interested in the iPhone, AT&T sucks.
    06-28-10 08:04 AM
    If its anything like the first 3 iPhones when they came out, I would wait for a 4G or 4GS.

Watch Steve Jobs presentation video. With everyone having iPads and iPhones its gonna be one big giant conference room out there on a network that already can't handle it. You can't even get the unlimited data plan anymore.
    06-28-10 09:53 AM
    Even if I were interested in the iPhone, AT&T sucks.
    Oh my gosh! I can't believe you said that! Not those words! I'm surprised detective squirrel hasn't come in here all riled up b/c of that statement.

Oh the agony.
    06-28-10 10:21 AM
    AG likes AT&T?
    06-28-10 10:23 AM
    the iPhones are cool but where i live AT&T sucks. the only good signal here is Verizon. but i love my BB and don't see me going to another smart phone.
    06-28-10 10:35 AM
    Oh my gosh! I can't believe you said that! Not those words! I'm surprised detective squirrel hasn't come in here all riled up b/c of that statement.

Oh the agony.
    I didn't because I could not care less about someones carrier choice. I use what
    works for me and don't spend time slagging other carriers. What was your
    point again?

AG likes AT&T?
    I use AT&T because it provides the best coverage for where I live and travel
    frequently. If it didn't I'd be somewhere else.
    06-28-10 01:04 PM
    Carrier wars are so old news.

Seriously between iPhone vs XXX

and Carrier A vs Carrier B...

/snore
    06-28-10 01:13 PM
    I didn't because I could not care less about someones carrier choice. I use what
    works for me and don't spend time slagging other carriers. What was your
    point again?
    Didn't think I needed to spell out my point. It was pretty self explanatory.... You got all riled up after I said one comment about at&t, and the other guy said at&t sucks, so by theory you shoulda came in here and rebutted that comment like you did to mine.

@prad... no one is starting a carrier war...
    06-28-10 01:26 PM
    Didn't think I needed to spell out my point. It was pretty self explanatory.... You got all riled up after I said one comment about at&t, and the other guy said at&t sucks, so by theory you shoulda came in here and rebutted that comment like you did to mine.
    "riled up" is purely your interpretation and nothing I care about or can do
    anything about.

Now, enough with jacking this thread.
    06-28-10 01:51 PM
    Ok you're right, I'll get back on track.

No, I will not get an iphone, ever.

Yay, now I'm part of the real conversation.
    06-28-10 01:56 PM
    P.S. I might get an I4 eventually. Definitely AFTER they work out the signal issue some are having.
    06-28-10 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD