I found that i actually find it entertaining when reading about or seeing videos of Blackberry. anyone else like this? and put some good stories on here for all of us to read as well about crackberry addiction
    Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 01-16-10 at 09:47 AM.
    01-16-10 08:18 AM
    Could
    _____Not
    ________Care
    ____________Less
    01-16-10 09:23 AM
    Could
    _____Not
    ________Care
    ____________Less
    ________OK
    01-16-10 09:47 AM
    I love moderators Their input is so valuable
    01-16-10 10:22 AM
    yea i feel like my thread was attacked for no reason, i mean i put it in the off topic section of the forum to not **** people off, and somehow a moderator still came in here to rip on me for no reason. Oh well back to the topic at hand.
    01-16-10 10:25 AM
    yea i feel like my thread was attacked for no reason, i mean i put it in the off topic section of the forum to not **** people off, and somehow a moderator still came in here to rip on me for no reason. Oh well back to the topic at hand.
    Don't take it personally He's got a dry sence of humour
    01-16-10 10:28 AM
    I like to laugh at people who think they have an addiction to their BlackBerry's.

Does that count?
    01-16-10 10:47 AM
    I like to laugh at people who think they have an addiction to their BlackBerry's.

Does that count?
    i always say just get a job and the addiction will follow lol, without my blackberry when im not at work i feel like im going to miss something and then get ripped on for it later when i go back to work for not being able to be contacted. thats not the one you want where i work lol
    01-16-10 11:37 AM
    He did not attack you nor the thread. He did not rip you either-----stop being so touchy.

To know AG is to love him, although he has about 4 BBs, spends a large amount of time here and is a moderator, it is just a phone to him and he is not addicted!
    Last edited by envied; 01-16-10 at 12:00 PM.
    01-16-10 11:56 AM
    ok all the AG fans you got it, it wasnt an attack, I dont want to make this a debate thread trying to stay on topic here
    01-16-10 11:58 AM
    some of the videos that are on youtube are hilarious... although my favorite will always be the classic, blackberry helmet commercial, and the one where the guy dreams that his blackberry gets destroyed and he tries to rob the asian store to get money for a new blackberry. lol and when he tries to breakdance and the guy just shows up, takes his change and walks off. lmao
    01-16-10 01:52 PM
    some of the videos that are on youtube are hilarious... although my favorite will always be the classic, blackberry helmet commercial, and the one where the guy dreams that his blackberry gets destroyed and he tries to rob the asian store to get money for a new blackberry. lol and when he tries to breakdance and the guy just shows up, takes his change and walks off. lmao
    Hahahaha I never saw the helmet one I need to check that out sounds halarious

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 02:00 PM
    yea i feel like my thread was attacked for no reason,
    It wasn't an attack. You asked, I answered. Somehow I thought you'd see the
    humor. Guess not.

Don't take it personally He's got a dry sence of humour
    Exactly. And if anyone knows, the pudgy dude does
    01-16-10 02:09 PM
    No I do not. Period.
    01-16-10 04:01 PM
    I found that i actually find it entertaining when reading about or seeing videos of Blackberry. anyone else like this? and put some good stories on here for all of us to read as well about crackberry addiction
    Here, here, bro.
    01-16-10 05:28 PM
    It wasn't an attack. You asked, I answered. Somehow I thought you'd see the
    humor. Guess not.

Exactly. And if anyone knows, the pudgy dude does
    I'm not pudgy... I'm big boned!

Lol, I wouldn't say I'm addicted to my Blackberry. I take it everywhere with me because it's nice to have. Although I've had atleast 5 dreams about it being submerged in water... I've got nothing better to dream about than my Blackberry falling in the lake... I'm so lonely Lol
    01-16-10 08:57 PM
    I'm not pudgy... I'm big boned!
    You fat bastage, you owe me a cup of coffee
    01-16-10 09:23 PM
    You fat bastage, you owe me a cup of coffee
    *Spit, spit*

One double double for you sir... Will that be everything?

01-16-10 09:31 PM
    *Spit, spit*

One double double for you sir... Will that be everything?

OK, we're even
    01-16-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD