If anyone is a Whitney Houston fan like me, HUGE, her first studio album is coming out on Aug 31, pushed up one day

the first song is Amazing, I Didn't Know My own Strength. Her voice is only above avg, but coming back. So I only give it 4-4.5 out of 5

But the second song, they previewed, the title Song, I Look To You, written by R Kelly is amazing and she sounds even better. 4.5-5

check them out

look for the album

I Look To You

WHITNEY HOUSTON- I LOOK TO YOU | listen

I Didn't Know My Own Strength

Listen: Whitney Houston “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength” (AUDIO)
    07-28-09 11:05 PM
    "i didnt know my own strenght" is bland and too beauty pageant.

does not sound like classic whitney to me.
    07-29-09 12:24 AM
    Whitney had one of the best voices in the industry.
    07-29-09 12:27 AM
    I agree with one of the reviews if u look for a review on Google for I Look To You, where she does sound better than on I Didn't Know My Own Strength..She is clearly an octave or so below, but she is well better than 99% of the other singers out there. JMHO agreeing with that writer
    07-29-09 12:30 AM
    I agree with one of the reviews if u look for a review on Google for I Look To You, where she does sound better than on I Didn't Know My Own Strength..She is clearly an octave or so below, but she is well better than 99% of the other singers out there. JMHO agreeing with that writer
    Just bumping a msg to get back subscription replies. i accidentally deleted it and don't know how to get it back
    07-29-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD