I don't see eye to eye with him on a number of things, but everyone is entitled to their opinion and you have to respect that.
    But there was also a lot of knowledge and information he shared that wasn't "opinion-based". It was informational and that's what I liked most about having him contribute. He could clear up GSM vs. CDMA vs. whatever issues whenever.

The only thing I saw him wrong on -- WiFi in the Storm2. But, we all can't be right all the time
    12-22-09 03:38 PM
    But there was also a lot of knowledge and information he shared that wasn't "opinion-based". It was informational and that's what I liked most about having him contribute. He could clear up GSM vs. CDMA vs. whatever issues whenever.

The only thing I saw him wrong on -- WiFi in the Storm2. But, we all can't be right all the time
    I agree Eric. Especially with GSM vs CDMA issues.
    Maybe some feel the way it was presented? I don't know why he is not around.
    Perhaps he just said to heck with it with all the outages
    12-22-09 03:44 PM

A lot of the information he gave was not correct - no one cared to challenge that because most respected him at one point. Not to mention most people were not geeks enough to go google it themselves. He shot down members when they would counter his agenda. He really isn't who he says he is and he lied multiple times about things that went on. It's not wonder people got tired of him.

He's probably cruisin' around in his 10 million dollar gold plated RV with his Corvette ZR1 tied to the back.
    12-22-09 03:48 PM
    Perhaps he just said to heck with it with all the outages
    He despises Blackberry and doesn't even use it so... Doubt it!
    12-22-09 03:49 PM
    good point
    12-22-09 03:54 PM
    He pointed out the weaknesses of a Blackberry device and exposed it for what it is, as he did with any device he spoke about. He'd be having a lot of fun right now with the recent RIM outages.

I would say when it comes to objectivity, you are more than a little lacking in that department.
    12-22-09 06:46 PM
    I have a feeling this thread is getting closed soon.
    12-22-09 07:46 PM
    Well it HAS pretty much run it's course. Dad appears to be taking a break, we don't know why. Many miss him, and some don't. If he wants to return and tell us what's up, he will, if not, then ah well. Life Goes On!

No one is in trouble, but i AM closing the thread as it's pretty much run it's course.
    12-22-09 09:16 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD