I'm looking to buy a 32" tv to put in my bedroom
    Where should I buy it? I'm open to either online or in store, is it worth buying of a website like Amazon or am I better to go at something like best buy?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 12:52 AM
    The nice thing is, you can Web shop most stores and online retailers in relative comfort, and got in-store to compare the models you are interested in. Another good place to look is the membership clubs, some of them have some sweet deals. Amazon frequently has some solid deals, and I've shopped them for a number of other items, as well.
    01-14-14 02:11 AM
    I'm looking to buy a 32" tv to put in my bedroom
    Where should I buy it? I'm open to either online or in store, is it worth buying of a website like Amazon or am I better to go at something like best buy?

Posted via CB10
    You should probably shop around, preferably in the brick and mortar stores just to see what you like in person. Then I'd suggest you do some price checking across stores and online vendors. You should factor in how long you wish to keep the TV and what features are a must have for you at this moment and how much you're willing to spend. Probably one of the most important questions to ask yourself would be whether you want a plasma or LCD television.

I bought a little 24 in TV from Amazon back in September. Got it for a discounted price because it was returned. I think I paid $130 for it. Not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but is serving its purpose until I can get back home to my 42 in baby.

A slightly related yet off topic tip: I know you mentioned wanting a 32 in TV, so this tip may not be of use to you, but...I was told that the best time to pick up a great TV at a steep discount is after the Super Bowl. Apparently people buy high end TVs for "the best sporting event of the year" and then return them.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 03:39 AM
    I like shopping for electronics in a store so I can see try out the stuff first. I will then look at several places online for good deals and read all the reviews I can. I have bought stuff from amazon, Sams Club, and many other places. I don't think it really matters where you buy it, just that you do the research on what your are buying first.
    01-14-14 10:41 AM