Hi all,
    I am looking for the best place to visit in the Venetian coast for my honeymoon. It should be equipped with all facilities and should have a decent weather. If you people have any ideas and also about the hotels there, please let me know.
    Any recommendations are welcome.
    Thanks in advance!
    07-31-08 03:59 AM
    Oh, congrats on the wedding!

When I was in Italy, we were staying a month so instead of a hotel we rented a house. It's a great idea for honeymoons since it gives a lot of privacy & you can cook and do whatever you like. When my sister got married, she did the same thing for her honeymoon. Her & her husband said it's perfect since you can get as comfy as you want.

We stayed at Casa Arcobaleno & it's in Veneto! There are gorgeous art galleries there & etc.

Hope you have an amazing time!
    07-31-08 08:55 AM
    Hi friend,
    There are lots of place to visit in the world, but it depend on your purpose. I went Bibione last year for honeymoon. Bibione is a good tourist place in Venetian coast. I got there decent weather and all things like luxury rental cars, and Bibione Hotel and lot of beautiful things to see, so I would prefer Bibione. Hope you will like my recommendation.

Happy holiday!
    08-01-08 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD