I usually talk out loud to myself about what I need to get done for the dayaround the house, and as I complete each task, out loud I will say to myself, "okay so now I got the blah blah blah done-next is blah blah." It helps to keep me somewhat organized-but I've done that with my kids home as well -and they think I'm nuts!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 07:00 PM
    Come on! Must be pretty embarrassing if you won't even tell a group of strangers.

We might be forced to make some things up...
    That's the point. My post was the catalyst....Lol
    06-27-09 12:01 AM
    That's the point. My post was the catalyst....Lol
    1 2, if I use your avatar as a guage, you probably walk around belching and farting when your alone.
    06-27-09 12:45 AM
    If the world goes nudist I would go out of business...

06-27-09 01:35 AM
    When I am alone....I like to ***** around the crackberry forums. Its a new found hobby. It sure is a fun way to pass time.

06-27-09 05:43 AM
    I go on crackberry at night instead of sleeping

06-27-09 10:47 AM
    1 2, if I use your avatar as a guage, you probably walk around belching and farting when your alone.
    Pfffft! I would belch and fart in church.
    06-27-09 11:58 AM
    Sinner....

06-27-09 03:22 PM
    When I'm alone... I bring back sweet threads from my friend Robo. This was way back before he had to change his name... Boo.
    10-16-09 05:30 PM
    Hahahahaahaha ! ! !

I had no idea his old screen name was
    5 o C_ckShadow.

Hahahahahahaha !

10-16-09 06:28 PM
    Hahahahaahaha ! ! !

I had no idea his old screen name was
    5 o C_ckShadow.

Hahahahahahaha !

Dude, Robo was all class back then. Why he had to change his name, I'll never know.
    10-16-09 06:34 PM
    when im alone that means i actually have free time so i drink and do the most randomist (is that even a word) stuff i can think of like go streaking or something crazy like that
    10-16-09 07:55 PM
    run around my house naked and sing awesome songs at the top of my lungs, horribly. oh yea and just make random weird noises.
    10-17-09 12:12 PM
    I fart.

and walk around in my underwear.

and watch tv shows I pretend I don't watch.

10-17-09 12:47 PM
    I think mine is more of a negative reply!

I sit down and do some deep thinking about my life. Quite depressing really.
    10-17-09 12:49 PM
    Haha!!

I'm enjoying this thread. I do some of the very same thing, except for being so loud that I can't enjoy my movie. I sometimes will suddenly realize that I'm having those conversations with myself where I actually answer my own questions and such. These are full on two-sided discussions. I guess it's just me verbalizing my thought process but still...I can imagine it being seen as odd if my roommate ever caught a glimpse of it happening.

It's a very free feeling though to say what you are thinking and goof off to entertain yourself. Life is very stressful and it helps.
    10-17-09 11:55 PM
    When I'm alone I get pretty loud and rambunctious. I do dorky dances, like The Forrest Gump and The Elaine Benes, and I YARR and YAULP at the top of my lungs. Probably because I'm so quiet and reserved around people.

I'm married now, and don't like to let my wife see the crazy. I used to do these things for my son as an infant, but now that's he's slightly older and more aware and cognizant it's somewhat embarrassing even though he's not even two!
    10-19-09 01:29 AM
    I just realized how crazy I sound...

I promise you I'm not dancing around wearing a suit made of skin. And I don't own a chainsaw.

Everyones a little crazy, right?
    **blank stare**

Hehhe sounds like you just like to entertain yourself, that or you don't like it quiet. I think if you went camping, the animals would have a hard time getting any sleep with you in the woods.

And we do not need you around during a zombie attack! Don't need you making the zombies crankier than they already are with your clicking and moaning. sheesh! Let the undead rest in peace will ya? Tip, making noises, let's the zombies know where you are, this is bad and will tick off anyone that happens to be unlucky enough to have teamed up with you. This of course will make you the one they throw to the zombies to slow them down. Curb the noises and live long during a zombie attack.

As for the skin suit dancing, it's not your birthday suit is it? If so, be a peach and close those curtains!

As for everyone being a little crazy.... nope, I'm just plain old fashion nuts, crazy would get me locked up to protect everyone else.
    10-19-09 03:34 AM
    When I'm alone I get pretty loud and rambunctious. I do dorky dances, like The Forrest Gump and The Elaine Benes, and I YARR and YAULP at the top of my lungs. Probably because I'm so quiet and reserved around people.
    I think there are meds for that.

I'm married now, and don't like to let my wife see the crazy. I used to do these things for my son as an infant, but now that's he's slightly older and more aware and cognizant it's somewhat embarrassing even though he's not even two!
    I think the kid is making mental notes to use against you when he's older and you start telling him things about life and how to attract girls. Because he already thinks you are holding something over mom's head, otherwise she would not be married to a crazy man.

I can see dropping him off a mile from his friends homes, the movies and the mall in your future. That or you will be wearing a ball gag during car pools. Yes his friends will talk, but they will be spared the weird noises and the one eye'd pirate imitations, when he hits you with the cattle prod, and says "Dad, just drive... STFU and drive ok?". <big evil nasty grin>

Oh and don't worry about those spans of missing time in your life. Nothing to worry about, it will just be the wife using the tranquilizer gun, during BBQ's and birthday parties when you get too rowdy/embarrassing. You'll feel calmer all of a sudden and your world will start to spin and get dark. Don't worry they really do love you, and will try to allow you to fall of something soft, before they drag you into the garage to sleep it off.
    10-19-09 03:53 AM
    I'm alone a lot and always forget just how big my kitchen windows are. I cook breakfast in my undies and the neighbour is always asking "How was breakfast?" when he sees me get the paper. I just play blonde and act like I don't know that he's watching me.
    Only problem with cooking in your undies, is when you are cooking bacon on the stove top! And if you are doing the hot grease splatter dance, that may be why he's asking..."How was breakfast?"
    10-19-09 03:55 AM
    When I'm alone... I bring back sweet threads from my friend Robo. This was way back before he had to change his name... Boo.
    You sir, are a doll face bringing back my thread like that. You're gonna make me cry...

I hate I had to change my name too but oh well. I had c0ck in my name so it's not all bad.

As far as the thread topic goes, I've been noticing lately my personal conversations are starting to get louder and louder. I catch myself doing it at work with people around, surely I'll be deemed a psycho shortly.

**blank stare**

Hehhe sounds like you just like to entertain yourself, that or you don't like it quiet. I think if you went camping, the animals would have a hard time getting any sleep with you in the woods.

And we do not need you around during a zombie attack! Don't need you making the zombies crankier than they already are with your clicking and moaning. sheesh! Let the undead rest in peace will ya? Tip, making noises, let's the zombies know where you are, this is bad and will tick off anyone that happens to be unlucky enough to have teamed up with you. This of course will make you the one they throw to the zombies to slow them down. Curb the noises and live long during a zombie attack.

As for the skin suit dancing, it's not your birthday suit is it? If so, be a peach and close those curtains!

As for everyone being a little crazy.... nope, I'm just plain old fashion nuts, crazy would get me locked up to protect everyone else.
    I understand the severity of a zombie attack, I think I would be a vital part of your team!
    10-19-09 08:51 AM
    I understand the severity of a zombie attack, I think I would be a vital part of your team!
    Ok will give you a try.... but one extra click or moan for no reason and we'll be serving your brains tartar to the zombies.

OH and no naked dancing with chain saws.
    10-19-09 04:10 PM
    Here you go Bear, I recommend you stock pile some of these for the resistance.

10-20-09 01:29 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD