The crew of a Japanese fishing boat was pulled from the Sea of Japan after clinging to the boat's wreckage for several hours. They were immediately arrested, however, after authorities interrogated them about the boat's fate. To a man, they claimed a cow had fallen from the sky, apparently coming from nowhere, and struck the boat amidships, resulting in a huge hole and its rapid sinking.

The crew remained in prison for several weeks until Japanese authorities were contacted by several highly embarrassed Russian air force officials. It turned out that the crew of a Russian cargo plane had stolen a cow that wandered near their Siberian airfield and forced it onto their plane before they took off for a flight home. Once airborne, the cow apparently panicked and starting rampaging through the cargo hold, causing the crew also to panic because it was affecting the plane's stability. They solved the problem by shoving the cow out of the hold while crossing the Sea of Japan at 30,000 feet.
    04-27-10 06:36 AM
    Damn that's sweet! I'll have to forward the story to my sister, the cow lover. (Go ahead, run with it. I do )

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 07:59 AM
    Hamburger on the go!!!
    04-27-10 08:05 AM
    Can you imagine being on that boat, in the middle of the ocean... glancing up just in time to see a cow coming at you??? Wonder if they have a group for that?
    04-27-10 08:13 AM
    Can you imagine being on that boat, in the middle of the ocean... glancing up just in time to see a cow coming at you??? Wonder if they have a group for that?
    They do now.
    04-27-10 10:46 AM
    Aversion therapy launch to help public beat cow phobia problems

September 1st 2006

FARMER members of the Wales-based Calon Wen organic milk co-operative have taken the innovative step of launching a �cow aversion therapy� course in a bid to help the thousands of British people who are bovine phobic � or, in other words, afraid of cows.

Many people suffer a fear of a variety of animals � with snakes, spiders and large animals near the top of the list.

There are, however, hundreds of animal phobias and it is believed �cow phobia� prevents some people from hiking, biking, visiting or even living in the countryside.

�We have quite a few footpaths across our farm and we have noticed just how many people seem to be scared of being near the cows � even to the point where we find walkers unwilling to enter the fields,� says Calon Wen producer member, Geraint George.

�It does not appear to make much difference whether they live in a town or the country, many people seem to have a cow phobia.

�We love our cows and intend to show others how gentle and un-scary they are. Our plan is to launch a course to help those who arefrightened of cows.

�Fear of cows is not one of the most bizarre, irrational phobias like a fear of dust or fear of dancing. It is quite a rational fear since they are large creatures.

�If we get enough people interested, we shall invite them to one of our member�s farms for a day�s course, along with a professional phobia expert and psychologist from the Shropshire-based No Panic Phobia Association.�

For the record, Mr George�s advice for crossing fields containing cows or other livestock is to:

� Move around quietly and calmly;

� Never pass between a cow and its calf;

� Keep dogs on the lead;

� In the unlikely event that cows do chase you and your dog, let the dog off the lead. Do not risk getting hurt in order to protect it; and

� Anyone interested in attending a Cow Aversion Therapy Course, should contact: Calon Wen on 01994 241481.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned* I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-27-10 10:59 AM
    So my fear of dust is bizarre huh?

How dare he?
    04-27-10 11:15 AM
    Holy Cow!!!! Lol
    04-27-10 01:20 PM
    Poor Cow !!
    11-06-10 11:31 PM
    Holy cows eating cows?!?! Lol