I was looking thru my scrap books and saw all the pics from various holiday parties. I was just wondering....what's everyone's favorite holiday and why?
    Thought I would throw up some random fun for the day......if anyone cares to join in.....

I'm Irish, so i'm gonna have to go with St. Patty's day. I wear lots of green, go to the irish pub and have some good ole irish wakes and then to a party afterwards. I also like Halloween though. That will be the runner up. I like to dress up with my son and go trick or treating.
    07-22-08 10:14 AM
    I"m sorry guys......i just realized I posted this twice. that was an error and I apologize. Does anyone know how I can delete one? Is that possible??
    07-22-08 10:19 AM
    Any day that gets me outta work.
    07-22-08 10:22 AM
    christmas. for the gifts, family, and best of all. TOOOOOOONS OF FOOOOOOD!!!
    07-22-08 12:24 PM
    Thanksgiving for me. This is the time when I reflect on my life and all that I am thankful for.
    07-22-08 12:36 PM
    thanksgiving tons of food and football
    07-22-08 12:46 PM
    December 26th, the BULL of xmas spirit is over!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 12:52 PM
    thanksgiving tons of food and football
    My fat person inside is set free to cause havoc. Yes please, I would like 3rds.
    07-22-08 02:22 PM
    Thanksgiving Day. That is the one day my entire and
    huge family get together. I wait for that all year
    07-22-08 03:46 PM
    I like any holiday for which I get paid time and a half for having to work. (I also love Mardi Gras; we always take the day off, and go get wild in New Orleans. And no, you can't see the photos!)
    07-22-08 05:04 PM
    Thanksgiving I LIKE TO EAT!
    07-22-08 07:39 PM
    Labor day! Mostly just because the town I am from has an awesome fair with a really cool air-show. BBQ, not working, and really loud airplanes, can't beat it.
    07-22-08 07:49 PM
    I like any holiday for which I get paid time and a half for having to work. (I also love Mardi Gras; we always take the day off, and go get wild in New Orleans. And no, you can't see the photos!)
    Ahhh....mardi gras...yes!!! Good one kathryn! And the day AFTER thanksgiving! Gotta love the shopping. I love all the holidays really!! Thanksgiving and football are nice too!!!

07-22-08 11:35 PM
    Thanksgiving Day. That is the one day my entire and
    huge family get together. I wait for that all year
    my favorite also
    07-23-08 12:26 AM
    I would say Thanksgiving bc I get to see family I dont get to see the rest of the year...eat like a slob and be ok with it!
    07-23-08 01:05 AM
    new years eve one big world wide party!
    07-23-08 06:32 AM
    Thanksgiving is great, usually everyone is at my house all day watching football and eating great food and the women are all getting our game plan together to do some black friday shopping at 4am.

But there is something about christmas that I have always loved, tons of decorations, the tree, baking, more shopping. Now that there are two toddlers in the family and I have a good reason to watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas", it's even more fun.
    07-23-08 07:04 AM
    Dec for the xmas decorations. Any holiday that involves family is more fights than fun in our family.
    07-23-08 07:30 AM
    Valentines day! Its my birthday lol

07-23-08 07:43 PM
    I would have to say anytime they release a new Blackberry would be a holiday for me Other then that i guess i would say Halloween!!
    07-23-08 07:47 PM
    Thanksgiving definitely! All that great food and even better football! I mean, who could ask for a better holiday. And it's like the only holiday where you always get the day after off. No one gives you an extra day for Christmas. but everyone knows you'll be too stuffed and drunk from Thanksgiving to even attempt coming in.

Did i mention the GREAT FOOD!! Eat, drink, watch football.
    07-27-08 08:21 PM
    Wow....I'm kinda surprised I'm the first to say this....my fav by far is Halloween! I'm a kid on the inside. Thru out the whole month of October I work at a haunted mansion. Everything form the atmosphere to the ppl around me! I love it all!
    Getting to play a part and taking on a role to entertain ppl is just fun to me
    :-D

It helps that my mansion is one of the leading in the state

07-28-08 11:20 AM
    Thanksgiving followed very closely by Christmas. Just being around so much family is awesome!
    07-29-08 09:26 AM
    Halloween! I have been dressing up as the Burger King guy for the past 2 years. Always a hit.

07-29-08 11:57 AM
    Christmas for my families big get to together and the exchanging of gifts.
    08-06-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD