Why do you have to bring your entire school work to a coffee shop and do work there? It is ridiculous.

I try to get a seat after getting a cup and I cannot find any because it is filled by students with their Macbooks open who order one drink and sit there for hours.

Then, when I go to the actual library to do my work, it is mostly empty there.

Why do you do this at a freakin coffee shop? And why is it always Apple users?

Please stop.

Lol

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Q10Bold and CerveloJohn like this.
    07-28-14 12:00 PM
    I don't know? Do you?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 12:05 PM
    not sure if serious?
    07-28-14 12:10 PM
    It's always Apple users because BlackBerry users "boycotted" Starbucks for lack of a native app after countless petitions lol

Granted there's an called MAKE , but the damage was done.

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    07-28-14 12:29 PM
    07-28-14 12:37 PM
    Why do you have to bring your entire school work to a coffee shop and do work there? It is ridiculous.

I try to get a seat after getting a cup and I cannot find any because it is filled by students with their Macbooks open who order one drink and sit there for hours.

Please stop.

Lol

It's a trend. Not just starbucks...any coffee shops......it's lonely to be at home doing things. Maybe trying to strike up a conversation.
    07-28-14 03:17 PM
    It's always Apple users because BlackBerry users "boycotted" Starbucks for lack of a native app after countless petitions lol

Granted there's an called MAKE , but the damage was done.

Posted via CB10
    LOL.

Gotta love the BB boycotts. Those were awesome.
    07-28-14 03:23 PM
    Students plugging up the coffee shops taking up an entire table full of there dumb macbooks and random school notes everywhere annoys the hell out of me. I could never study surrounded by random people and chatter. Kinda weird.

Posted via CB10
    skstrials likes this.
    07-28-14 03:42 PM

Please stop.

Lol

Probably cuz all those highly sought after Blackberry computing products must have been sold out at Best Buy.

So take your handheld and $12.00 latte and hit the bricks
    Last edited by Cynycl; 07-29-14 at 01:11 PM.
    07-29-14 12:42 PM
    Free wifi???

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    07-29-14 12:46 PM
    Free wifi???

Posted via CB10
    You mean apple users are cheap?
    Wifi and real hipster + coolnes feelin.
    Coffee? Maybe one, but then 3h just sitting and showing their imacs
    Or....maybe they are just charge their iphones?!

Posted via Q10Bold
    bungaboy, skstrials and dikku11 like this.
    07-29-14 01:22 PM
    Pondering this question while sipping my Starbucks coffee.
    07-29-14 04:01 PM
    Maybe I should visit the local Starbucks with my BlackBerry and my Windows tablet to start a new trend. Lol

I have nothing against people using the free wifi while having a coffee, what I do not understand are the people who have to spend hours or their entire days sitting on the desk. It's just ********.

I think I am a pretty reasonable person, am I not?

07-29-14 04:26 PM
    If you want to find me with my Blackberry, school books and Toshiba laptop - go to a Biggby Coffee lol
    07-29-14 04:58 PM
    I think it has to do with the combination of apple products and coffee shops making them feel more creative, or some such sillyness that I never understood. In relayed maters, how many of them show signs of being yoga fans: yoga pants, namaste (did I spell that right?) stickers on things, wallpapers with bendy people, etc. And how many of them are arts students? And how many of them are drinking chai soy fair-trade venti lattes? (I'm pretty sure I spelled all of that wrong).

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    07-29-14 06:44 PM
    It's wallpaper of urban lifestyle nothing more.
    07-29-14 07:40 PM
    They want everyone to know how sexy they are... in a Big Bang Theory kind of way.

From a Z30
    07-29-14 07:48 PM