Just want to see what everyone's musical tastes are and who rocks live

I saw Paramore recently and have to say it was prob one of the best shows I've ever been to...

last one however was 2 nights ago. Shiny Toy Guns were amazing!! It was super intimate which made it even better..
    or was it the shots and red bull/vodkas that made it better...??
    lol

so, lets go ppl.
    who have u guys seen/liked live?????
    09-21-08 06:52 PM
    LOL my last show was christina aguilera with a close friend of mine, my next show? well after UFC 90, im going to see Metallica in Moline with friends 2 weeks later
    09-21-08 08:44 PM
    Uhhh hmm. I think the last show I saw was social distortion. I'm more of a game-goer. Last was ASU and GA. Awwwwww.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-08 08:52 PM
    STG!!!! SO GOOD!!!! The band members are SO nice too! I'll have to check out Paramore sometime...

But I still have to say my all-time favorite band live...is Linkin Park. Hands down. They put on the best show and they still sound SO good live!
    09-21-08 10:24 PM
    Muse was the best show.... Ever.

09-21-08 10:38 PM
    Last big commercial show was paramore + jack's mannequin in Providence, RI. Last small club show I went to was As Tall as Lions with a local Boston band called Fly Upright Kite (love 'em...wicked cool ppl too haha) at Harper's Ferry in Allston, MA

09-21-08 11:04 PM
    A couple of years ago in Chicago I went to a Mos Def/Talib Kweli/Common/Dwele floetry session. My most recent one was a year ago when I went to a Seether concert in Vegas.

jenay...if you like Muse; I'm sure you'd like Keane.

I'm into a small-setting, intimate'ish type of an environment when it comes to music...it let's my mind delve into the actual music without the hysterics.
    09-21-08 11:23 PM
    Love live music! The last show I went to was Bloc Party. Also saw Oasis recently, which was pretty incredible. I too saw Muse and would agree that it was one of the best shows ever.

Favorite concerts:
    Radiohead
    David Bowie
    RHCP
    The Arcade Fire
    Tiesto
    09-21-08 11:40 PM
    The last show I saw was "X" in Portland- they were still rocking as they were 20 years ago!!! Took my kids and they loved it- we were right up against the stage I don't think I stopped grinning all night. Saw a local band Kleveland that night that had such energy they were amazing to experience!
    Last edited by soleilelf; 09-21-08 at 11:58 PM.
    09-21-08 11:56 PM
    The Old 97s rock my world on a pretty regular basis. I get to see them again Saturday at the Austin City Limits Festival.

09-22-08 01:16 PM
    The last live show that I went to see was The Cult up in Boston, MA at The Orpheum Theatre back in February 2008... a terrible place to see live bands, I might add. Great show, though!

Going to go see GWAR at the Rock and Shock Convention in Worcester, MA on October 11th.

CC
    09-22-08 03:26 PM
    The last show I went to was CrueFest '08.
    TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!!!
    Trapt was good, good to see them still around.
    Sixx:AM was incredible! I really would love to see them again. Hear like one of their songs on the radio and wish they would play more. Soooo awesome can't say enough.
    Buckcherry was good playing their old stuff, I don't care for their current album.
    Papa Roach was good. Kudos to their lead singer because he is a true entertainer!
    And of course Motley Crue was freaking amazing!

I really wanted to see Stone Temple Pilots but was out of the country when they came down. I fear that was my last chance as Scott Weiland is rumored to be slipping again. Just like he in Velvet Revolver, no more. That just sucks, for me.
    09-22-08 05:00 PM
    August Burns Red
    Sky Eats Airplane
    A Skylit Drive
    Greenly Estates
    This or The Apocalypse
    09-22-08 07:34 PM
    The last show I went to was CrueFest '08.
    TOTALLY ROCKED!!!!!!
    Trapt was good, good to see them still around.
    Sixx:AM was incredible! I really would love to see them again. Hear like one of their songs on the radio and wish they would play more. Soooo awesome can't say enough.
    Buckcherry was good playing their old stuff, I don't care for their current album.
    Papa Roach was good. Kudos to their lead singer because he is a true entertainer!
    And of course Motley Crue was freaking amazing!

I really wanted to see Stone Temple Pilots but was out of the country when they came down. I fear that was my last chance as Scott Weiland is rumored to be slipping again. Just like he in Velvet Revolver, no more. That just sucks, for me.
    Jacoby shaddix is absolute yumminess!
    I love motley's new album too.
    I so wanted to go to that show but work wouldn't let me off ]]:
    09-22-08 08:35 PM
    STG!!!! SO GOOD!!!! The band members are SO nice too! I'll have to check out Paramore sometime...

But I still have to say my all-time favorite band live...is Linkin Park. Hands down. They put on the best show and they still sound SO good live!
    Stg came on late and ran off so I didn't get to meet them, They seemed friendly though. as for LP, I' most likely going to see them next March. Chester co-owns the tattoo shop I go to and my artist is moving to vegas to open up another of his shops so I think lp is playing for their opening, I'm excited [[:
    09-22-08 08:38 PM
    I am going to voodoo vest to see NIN (Nine inch nails) on Oct 25. I can't wait.

If you dont know what voodoo fest is check it out if you want Home

09-22-08 08:44 PM
    A couple of years ago in Chicago I went to a Mos Def/Talib Kweli/Common/Dwele floetry session. My most recent one was a year ago when I went to a Seether concert in Vegas.

jenay...if you like Muse; I'm sure you'd like Keane.

I'm into a small-setting, intimate'ish type of an environment when it comes to music...it let's my mind delve into the actual music without the hysterics.
    Hmm. Never heard of them! Thank you, I will have to check them out.

09-22-08 08:44 PM
    one person I would love to see live is Weezy. I hope he comes to az sometime soon!!
    09-22-08 10:31 PM
    Hmm. Never heard of them! Thank you, I will have to check them out.
    No problemo. After you check some of their stuff out; let me know what you thought about them...they're one of my favorite bands; deep music.

09-22-08 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD