Now that summer is getting ready to kick-off with the memorial day weekend, just wondering what everyones plans are for the summer. Any vacations or just hanging out around home?
    05-22-08 07:00 AM
    Well I have not been on vacation since January and as they say in Bermuda I am starting to feel my blows. So with that said in July I will be in New York City for two weeks, chillin, restaurants, chillin, movies, chillin, shows, chillin, sleeping, chillin and so on.

I need a break to refresh and regroup.

Best,

Otto
    Last edited by Ottojr; 05-22-08 at 09:05 AM.
    05-22-08 07:25 AM
    I have all of next week off. And I don't have money to go anywhere out of the state, I'm gonna stay home, relax, sleep in everyday, surf cb.com a lot more, eat LOTS of food, and just chill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-08 07:29 AM
    Work work and even more work in order to support gambling in Vegas come December Other than that, most likely a couple trips to see friends/family in NY and CA.
    05-22-08 09:01 AM
    Disneyland. 4 days.

POINT BLANK.
    05-22-08 10:22 AM
    field trips, m-f

yikes.
    05-22-08 12:05 PM
    Well, I'll be working for one. ANy time not spent doing that should be spent writing....although messing with my BB and visiting my family will probably take precedence!
    05-22-08 12:31 PM
    3 months off college gonna be workin like a muphukka. BUYING A NEW CARRR DRIVE THAT AROUND EVERYWHERE. AND THE GYM DAILY IMMA HAVE A 6PACK ON MY FOREHEAD WATCH SON
    05-22-08 01:04 PM
    lolz 6-Pack to the dome sounds like a good summer plan. I'm in.

On Point: I think I will ride a roller coaster every day this summer.
    05-22-08 01:08 PM
    I start my diet on June 15. Also taking the family on the Freedom Of The Seas ship on a Royal Caribbean cruise. I have been looking forward to this cruise for almost a year. Its a HUGE ship and its absolutely beautiful. You bet your @ss my BB is coming for the trip!

05-22-08 02:42 PM
    I'll be taking a few trips to Miami, attending mad BBQ's, hit up Universal or Disney, and try not to drop dead from this FL heat.
    05-22-08 02:47 PM
    Working and planning my wedding. I have a couple of DIY projects to get done for the wedding. Mos def going home to AZ to see my family. And of course being on crackberry constantly...lol.
    05-22-08 03:13 PM
    I start my diet on June 15. Also taking the family on the Freedom Of The Seas ship on a Royal Caribbean cruise. I have been looking forward to this cruise for almost a year. Its a HUGE ship and its absolutely beautiful. You bet your @ss my BB is coming for the trip!

Lucky! The Freedom is their newest ship right? I want to go on that one sooooo bad now. Maybe this coming January....

Anyway, I have school starting Tuesday all the way till July 18th...then I plan on just chillin. OC in August with my girls, spending time in the sun, and running my *** off. Good times.
    05-22-08 03:30 PM
    ya, the freedom is their biggest and best. I am so excited. We started a savings for this trip a while ago and finally saved up enough.

05-22-08 04:21 PM
    I'm goin to Las Vegas tomorrow!! And then goin to Seattle in August, I am sooooo excited!
    05-22-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD