Everyone has a dream job they have always wanted. Some people are lucky enough to currently work in the dream job. Tell us what that dream job is and if you are one of the lucky ones and if not maybe share what you are curently doing.

Mine is to own my own clothing store. But I unfortunately am laid off from my forklift operator position.

Tells us your dreams.
    01-09-10 02:33 AM
    Drems and jobs never really came together for me. But today I enjoy a job I dearly love. I am one of those lucky folks who got more than dreams offer.

I am a veterinarian in a very large referral practice. We have a beautiful new facility. The work environment is high stress and pressure filled punctuated by times of laughter and fun among the group. The place may not be perfect but is the best I can imagine. I am very blessed today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 08:00 AM
    Well I am happy that I am curretnly working. Basically I wanted to always own my own record lable.

01-09-10 09:39 AM
    I've always want to do something in the music industry, something like music promoter, but not yet.. still studying to be one. Wish me luck
    01-09-10 11:07 AM

I am a veterinarian in a very large referral practice.
    that's really cool. is there such a thing as like a 911 for pets? had an incident with one of my dogs before christmas and if there was such a thing or a 24-hour emergency place for pets I think he would still be here today just got me thinking because went to 2 different places before finding one that was open.

my dream job would be either baking and/or working from home on the net, whether it's my own online thing or working for someone else online.

I try to dabble in the baking when I can. Here's some of what I've done so far.

baking pics

currently I work as administrative assistant in a clinical setting
    01-09-10 10:24 PM
    I never thought about what I wanted to be and still don't do this day. I'm only 15 right now and still got time but I honestly have no clue where I see myself in the future. Hopefully I decide on something by the time I graduate high school.
    01-09-10 10:40 PM
    right now i work full time for starbucks. i have to 2 dream jobs. i wanna work in the music industry, and also i would love to work for RIM. i'm actually gonna start college in the fall majoring in Telecommunications.
    01-10-10 07:12 AM
    Nursing is my dream job but if I had an option I'd rather be a retired millionaire from any job so I coukd vacation around the world everyday!

01-10-10 08:27 AM
    I'm currently in school and attempting to be come an architect. But so far those dreams are slowly being crushed by my grades...
    I'm working for the Dalhousie University as a (I don't think there's really a name for it, but..) Multimedia Helper
    01-10-10 08:59 AM
    I make drugs for a living.. And before everyone asks, its pharmaceuticals. Cancer drugs..

As for a dream job, it would be to own something like Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Or something in the skateboard industry..

01-10-10 10:30 AM
    I would love to be a High School Teacher, BUT I wouldn't want to go to the starting wage of a High School teacher.

I'm in sales it is a very good job, always looking for the next great job, will probably never go back to school to be a teacher I love working too much to go to school
    01-10-10 11:06 AM
    My dream career is photography. Not portrait photography but real life and landscape photography. Unfortunately due to financial reasons it hasn't happened yet and most likely won't for a very long time, but I do still hope that one day I'll be able to live my dream.

01-11-10 01:34 AM
    My dream job is definitely in the field of music, possibly in a band or composing/producing music for movies and TV. I'm pretty sure that will never happen so I'm thinking about going back to school to become a game designer.

I have to do something to get out of this dead end job in customer service... which is BY FAR the worst job I've ever had.
    01-11-10 09:49 AM
    Well I never associated Dream and Job. But I am doing something that I do love at the moment. I'm in internet marketing. When I finished school in financial management I was looking for a job and fail in this field. I get to work from home or on my berry . I do go to the office most of the time but it's good to know I could stay home if needed and I also make good $

01-11-10 10:08 AM
    Playboy photographer... and no.
    01-11-10 07:18 PM
    I just want to pick the right 6 numbers and never have to work again

01-11-10 11:22 PM
    I'm an executive chef of an ok sort of place... I left a great EC job to work where I do now so I could cut down on my hours when my wife and I found out she was pregnant.
    The hours are nice and the money is there... but... mer. Not really my personal enjoyment.
    My father-in-law is in the process of buying a restaurant that he would like me to run, so if all goes well I will be back in dream job business!!
    01-13-10 12:53 AM
    I wanna be a pro skateboarder and get free clothes boards make what they make wich is 40,000 a year great insurance for when u get hurt and on top of this skate all day as part of work and get ppl asking me if im pro....lol no im good but no pro material so im stuck working for Unilever USA
    01-13-10 10:23 AM
    Dream job: personal fitness trainer

Current job: supervisor in a warehouse

I'm on it, study hard and try to archive my goals.

01-13-10 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD