i'm curious as to what other people consider their biggest BB addict moment. what happened where you finally said to yourself "I'm ***** and I'm a BB addict."

for me, i think this happened the other night. don't get me wrong, i always suspected i was addicted, but after this happened, i knew for sure. i normally sleep with my phone on the night stand and use it as an alarm clock. i woke up about 4am only to find the BB in my hand as if trying to type on it one handed.
    06-17-09 08:54 AM
    that's awesome... mine was when i was almost at work and realized that i forgot my blackberry. i turned around, went back and on my way back home, i called to tell them that i was gonna be late due to car trouble. its a 30 minute drive. to work.
    06-17-09 09:05 AM
    Hy!
    i'm a newbie in a bb world and have my bold (my preciousss) for a three weeks, but i'm already hooked up.
    i realized that yesterday when i was supossed to study for my exam today, but instead of that i spent my day surfing and adjusting my bold. I even went to buy a new case for my baby... But today i preffer the original case again.

Oh, and yes, I have failed the test. But i still have my bold
    Last edited by 5LO8OD4N; 06-17-09 at 03:13 PM.
    06-17-09 03:08 PM
    Using the restroom@ work(no.2) and the light timer expires leaving me in the dark. After using my berry as a flashlite, I come out the stall and the lite comes back on. At THAT moment I knew I was addicted. I've said this b4 on another thread,but I had to repeat it on this one in order to make it official!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 03:33 PM
    My biggest addict moment is when, i can predict when the red flash on my curve is about to blink, i look over and stare at it for a minute. and boom there it is!
    06-19-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD