I forget that im driving sometimes and its all the blackberrys fault but as long as nothing happens to the berry Im fine
    12-18-08 03:19 PM
    I just love the fact that I can be anywhere and still able to use BBM.
    12-18-08 04:46 PM
    The way it let's me set different ring tones to different people, my ex hubby is loney toons and anyone related to work is take this job and shove it.

I also love having a camera ever where I go, email, maps, internet, ereader, games........ I could go on and on

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 10:34 PM
    I like telling people "its a Blackberry", that makes me specal and there not.

12-24-08 10:42 PM
    The reason I am madly in love with my BB is its functionality and universal time killling haha.

12-25-08 11:13 AM
    I love feeling more important than I actually am when I use it haha

12-25-08 12:54 PM
    Just telling people that it is a BlackBerry... The word Blackberry, how people fall silent... Feels really gooood!

12-28-08 01:32 PM
    Several things...
    1. It keeps me on time and on track at work.
    2. Being able to surf the web anywhere and anytime.
    3. Checking my phone and seeing I have a new BBM request. (Love that)
    4. The members of Crackberry.com. There is always something interesting in the forums.

12-28-08 01:55 PM
    Just telling people that it is a BlackBerry... The word Blackberry, how people fall silent... Feels really gooood!

I completely agree !
    12-28-08 04:54 PM
    To know that all bb owners have some sort of "bb sense" to tell when another person has one lol. "Ummm is that a bb?" "yes " whats your pin! and a whole convo can spark from that
    12-28-08 04:55 PM
    Having a touch screen that I actually have to touch makes me all warm and tingly inside.
    12-30-08 12:24 PM
    The sound my trackball makes when I scroll fast. The first time my ringtone plays after I've just made it. The LED that seems to always flash .

01-02-09 04:20 AM
    The sound my trackball makes when I scroll fast. The first time my ringtone plays after I've just made it. The LED that seems to always flash .

I agree with the ringtone and trackball part to the fullest !!!!!
    01-02-09 11:04 PM
    I love it when it wears that pink nightie with the lace and fluffy.... oh, I wasn't supposed to kiss and tell. sorry
    01-03-09 10:44 PM
    The way it calls me, so quietly no one else can hear & the come hither looks it gives me when I'm not near it, but most of all the way it the led winks @ me, I just can't resist lol.

01-03-09 11:31 PM
    I love the fact that I dont need my computer with me all the time, and, when I am in boring meetings I can scroll through emails and not have too much time wasted.
    01-03-09 11:44 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD