OK here is my opinion on how RIM can improve.

1.) Move to the US or China - Your share holders hate Canada.

Kidding somewhat... think about it for a second though....

This is from one of the best RIM supporters in the world.
    So please do not reference this message as being a Troll.

Currently I have 2 9800's and a Playbook (Plus wife has a 9700)

This is what I need from one device. (Data Only device LTE. 4G ect + WIFI)

1.) Corporate E-mail (BES) without having a policy applied to my phone / device.
    - This is one device that can connect and disconnect from a BES like Blackberry Bridge, with secure encrypted and wiped data.
    - While connected to BES, access to crop environment (intranet, File and print)
    2.) There is no need for anything other than VOIP Telephony. (Corp and Personal)
    3.) Video Chat (Skype RIM video, All the providers), BBM, File sharing (TXT is done and so is SMS)
    4.) Citrix Receiver as a native app and full support from RIM.
    At the end of the day I do not need nor want to carry 3 -4 devices, not including my desktop and laptop to perform business and or personal functions.
    One device that connects me to my realm real time, every day as I need it.
    If this is can be done, you can "disconnect people from their desk and connect them to the world". (TM that)

ohh we do have this it's called a Paybook, now go sell it to your 20-30 year old dev guys who have no idea what a blackberry is because they are all IOS and Google freeks, who have no idea about the corp world and what people really need.

Thanks,
    06-16-11 09:58 PM
    The only benefit for moving to the US would be for image in the US. What RIM really needs is to be taken private so they don't need to worry about analysts and investment related media. Then they can focus on making a great product( ... quickly) rather than needing to prove every penny each quarter.
    Last edited by MarketRide; 06-16-11 at 10:35 PM.
    06-16-11 10:12 PM
    The only benefit for moving to the US would be for image in the US. What RIM really needs is to be taken private so they don't need to worry about analysts and investment related media. Then they can focus on not needing to prove every penny each quarter, but can focus on making a great product ... quickly.
    agreed, focus on the product and not on the share holder.
    06-16-11 10:19 PM
    lol i love how this is moved to the crackberry rehab category
    06-17-11 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD