Well there is nowhere else to put it.

I posted my first real pissed off post here a couple days ago, then came tonite to see any new action, and someone had quoted a post by me, and it turns out both my post and whatever the quote was have just been silently deleted.

And, well, the thread was locked, but there WERE more than 12 posts in the thread.

Gee, wonder what got under your skin, could it have been my use of the word B U L L S H ! T (?)
    09-21-15 02:20 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=783587
    I have no idea of what you posted but there are rules here. I know we all have push the line with said rules and have gotten by with it. I personally have had things removed from here. CB is a good place to access information and have a laugh or two. If the infraction is bad enough you will receive notice. You may also contact the moderators for an explanation. Keep your head up and remember to be mindful of others.
    09-21-15 06:14 PM
    Censor your cusswords,... and remember to keep it civil. Yes, I sometimes thought mods went a bit overboard, but I can't (or won't) tell any specifics... :-D

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    09-23-15 04:11 PM