I, personally, am a guitarist, so i am also members of these
    Sevenstring.org
    Ultimate Guitar
    Power-Tab

Aside from that, i am also a member of
    M13 Online (for motorcyclists)
    Teenhut (for teenagers' to either talk about problems, give advice, etc. there are other topics too)
    Computer forum (You'll never guess)
    Grasscity (self-explanitory, couldn't link, as the site is blocked.)

And i don't know if you count this or not, but Yahoo Answers (people ask questions and others answer. Similar to a forum, but you can only post one answer per thread, and you cannot get banned, your account is just deleted and you are forced to re-join)

So, what about you guys?
    Last edited by alexmurphy; 04-22-10 at 11:33 AM.
    04-22-10 08:59 AM
    CrackBerry and 4chan I'm on A LOT.

And Kherete.org (It's like a spiritual/metaphysical board)
    04-22-10 09:01 AM
    i tried 4chan out and it really bored me. i didn't get it i guess
    04-22-10 09:06 AM
    This is the only forum I visit and post on...
    04-22-10 09:06 AM
    04-22-10 09:11 AM
    04-22-10 09:21 AM
    any other forums you moderate?
    04-22-10 09:29 AM
    HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.- Beer brewing forum I just joined.
    Ford Focus Forums, News, Articles, Message Board Discussions- Forum for my POS turd on wheels. I constantly have to refer to this site...
    Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum- Forum for my old car. God I miss that car.
    04-22-10 09:34 AM
    any other forums you moderate?
    I'm a Mod, at myp2p, but not very active at the moment. In another life, I was a Guide at AOL too, plus I have been a sysop, or moderator at many online services and forums.

Right now thought, CB is my gig, this place is among the best I have ever moderated at, if not THE best. Great community here, it pretty much moderates itself, just gotta bring out the "mod stick" once and a while.
    04-22-10 09:40 AM
    I started at macaddict.com, which became maclife.com when the magazine changed it's name. By that time it has started to fall apart due to the owners of maclife not maintaining the site. I then joined the spinoffs, macstack.net and clubhouse54.com, but got banned from macstack pernamently after having some severe conflicts with a couple members (which were banned too). Then I joined crackberry.com and sevenforums.com for tech support, and scienceforums.com for questions.
    Last edited by grahamf; 04-22-10 at 03:06 PM.
    04-22-10 02:57 PM
    I want to be a mod... I would be the best OT mod around, after you of course PK
    04-22-10 04:20 PM
    Just CB for me.
    04-22-10 05:03 PM
    Focaljet.com
    Secondskin.com
    Dimya.com
    Caraudio.com
    Bodybuilding.com
    Fitday.com
    RCuniverse.com
    Crackberry.com

Bout it, lol!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 09:51 PM
    I'm a Mod, at myp2p, but not very active at the moment. In another life, I was a Guide at AOL too, plus I have been a sysop, or moderator at many online services and forums.

Right now thought, CB is my gig, this place is among the best I have ever moderated at, if not THE best. Great community here, it pretty much moderates itself, just gotta bring out the "mod stick" once and a while.
    Are you freaking serious? You're a mod at MyP2P?! That site is awesome. ALways watchin international soccer games there. Man U FTW

Oh and I only attend this site and AndroidCentral.
    04-22-10 09:58 PM
    04-22-10 11:13 PM
    Are you freaking serious? You're a mod at MyP2P?! That site is awesome. ALways watchin international soccer games there. Man U FTW

Oh and I only attend this site and AndroidCentral.
    I might be......

View Profile: pkcable - MyP2P Forum
    04-23-10 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD