there was a pink lady who live in a pink house, and drove a pink car. Everything about the lady was pink, pink sink, towels, bed, kitchen tools, plates, clothing everything in this house was pink, including the lady.

So one day a blue guy driving a blue car broke down in front over her house. so he knocked on the pink door and the pink lady answered and he explained that he had broke down blue car and had to wait on the blue tow truck to get there to tow him away. so she said to go downstairs make sure to shower in the pink shower with the pink soap and pink towels, and go into pink door number one. so he did. and slept the night away

Later that day a green guy driving a green car broke down in front over her house. so he knocked on the pink door and the pink lady answered and he explained that he had green car that ran out of gas and has to wait on the green truck to come around with a green gas can to get him fuel so he can leave. so she said to go downstairs make sure to shower in the pink shower with the pink soap and pink towels, and go into pink door number two. so he did. and slept the night away

Later that day a purple guy driving a purple car broke down in front over her house. so he knocked on the pink door and the pink lady answered and he explained that he had a purple car with a blown out purple tire and needed a place to stay and had to wait for a buddy to show up with a new purple tire. so she said to go downstairs make sure to shower in the pink shower with the pink soap and pink towels, and go into pink door number three. so he did. and slept the night away

so the next morning she asked the 3 gents "who wants Frosted Flakes, and who wants Corn Flakes"..... and the blue man said "frosted flakes", the geen man said "corn flakes" and the purple man said "frosted flakes"....

what is the moral of the story.??!?! ( and there is one )
    Last edited by mjneid; 10-01-09 at 03:21 PM.
    10-01-09 03:18 PM
    I'm colorblind. Jk is it that Frosted is better than regular?
    10-01-09 03:22 PM
    Don't judge people based on color.
    10-01-09 03:26 PM
    GI Joe's are people too.
    10-01-09 03:28 PM
    Don't be the "corn flake" center of an all male technicolor sandwich...
    10-01-09 03:34 PM
    Green men can't eat sugar, because they're from Mars, and Martians are all diabetic.
    10-01-09 03:39 PM
    Where do these people live? In a Dr. Suess book?
    10-01-09 03:40 PM
    so far no one is close
    10-01-09 03:46 PM
    If you happen upon a pink house and meet a pink lady, hope she doesn't direct you to door number 2 or you'll be taking it in the pooper.
    10-01-09 03:47 PM
    "corn flakes" = taking it in the pooper?

Mike, give us a hint please.
    10-01-09 03:50 PM
    Haha! Dude, I don't know what the moral is... All I know is there's something fishy going on.
    10-01-09 03:51 PM
    I have no morals, therefore I do not know.
    10-01-09 03:55 PM
    Alright... Someone needs to drop a hint. With all these degenerates in the forum, morals are a foreign concept.
    10-01-09 04:03 PM
    Hint 1)It has nothing to do with the color of the people. Hint 2) it has to do with numbers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-09 04:10 PM
    my sentiments exactly.

The only other thing I could think of is that the blue man was part of the Blue Man Group, and they're sugary, hence he ate frosted flakes. So the moral must be if you're green with envy b/c you want to be part of the Blue Man Group, eat corn flakes.
    10-01-09 04:11 PM
    Hint 1)It has nothing to do with the color of the people. Hint 2) it has to do with numbers.

I get it now. Green man was #2, so he wanted corn flakes instead of frosted flakes.

oh wait, I still don't get it.
    10-01-09 04:13 PM
    I have a question... Why did it take so long for 1) the blue tow truck 2) green truck and 3) purple buddy to supply the needed materials to get he heck away from an obviously sex-depraved pink lady who date rapes unsuspecting stranded motorists?
    10-01-09 04:23 PM
    Because they have no friends and smell very bad.

I honestly don't know what the moral of this story is mj. And I am racking my brain to come up with it.
    10-01-09 04:25 PM
    1 pink bed + 1 pink lady + 3 colorful dudes = 1 ragin' night. I'm sure nobody slept.
    10-01-09 04:33 PM
    Because they have no friends and smell very bad.

I honestly don't know what the moral of this story is mj. And I am racking my brain to come up with it.
    the moral of the story is : two out of every three people prefer Frosted Flakes over Corn Flakes.

10-01-09 05:18 PM
    I personally like my morals of the story better...
    10-01-09 05:20 PM
    That's not really a moral.

More like a plug for Frosted Flakes.
    10-01-09 05:21 PM
    Yeah...wtf?
    10-01-09 05:30 PM
    P.S. That's an opinion, not a moral... I learned nothing from that story except this... I will not participate in any more of your story threads.
    10-01-09 05:32 PM
    1 pink bed + 1 pink lady + 3 colorful dudes = 1 ragin' night. I'm sure nobody slept.
    I rarely laugh out loud when I read some of the stuff on here. But you got out loud one from me on that.
    10-01-09 06:29 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD