We all have ailments, diseases, etc. Nobody's perfect. And if you are, well, you're in for it in other ways.

I wear glasses.
    I clear the "little person" cutoff by 4 inches (I'm 5'2")
    I have had weight issues since I hit puberty (yay!)
    I have acne scars (woo-hoo!)
    I have Vitiligo (autoimmune disease that attacks pigmentation)
    My breasts are too big
    I bite my nails
    I have asthma
    I have environmental allergies
    I have an allergic reaction to milk products (sneezing, itchy eyes, etc...my brother and I both have this rare genetic allergy)
    I had thyroid cancer, which means I now have no thyroid
    I have anxiety
    I have prematurely thinning hair (due to thyroid stuff)

How about 'chuu?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sodakitty; 04-24-09 at 06:37 PM.
    04-24-09 06:30 PM
    I have a temper

I have a widow's peak

I have bad breath 50% of the time (even though I brush 3X a day)

I drink too much

I have ingrown toenails

I talk really loud

I'm 32 and I still get zits

I belch a lot and loudly

I pick my nose sometimes

I eat really fast

I drink even faster

I drive like a maniac

I curse....A LOT!

I'm almost pure blooded Irish (I've found that there's no cure for it either)

I hate people who over express their "goody, goodyness" and I usually make some sort of comment to them about it

....and last, but not least...

I'm purely psychotic in the morning. Luckily, its usually only for the first 15-20 minutes I'm awake. However, anyone who knows me won't even make eye contact with me for that first 15-20 minutes.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 04-24-09 at 07:15 PM.
    04-24-09 06:51 PM
    I understand the ocd thing. When I was younger I definitely had it, though I didn't know it was a problem so didn't tell anyone. I had a serious thing with numbers, and making things equal. I did things in repetitions of 2 and 4, and if I did something noticable with one hand or foot I'd have to match it with the other. Occasionally it'll come back for a short visit, but it's diminished after my early teen years.

04-24-09 06:54 PM
    Man....and I thought I was messed up! Lol

J/K If that's all y'all have wrong with ya, then your doing pretty good.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 04-24-09 at 07:32 PM.
    04-24-09 07:16 PM
    I'm a goody goody! Lol jk. (1 2 that was for u)

I have a weird sense of humor.

I'm ocd for sure-jeez I change my silicone skin on my bb to match my outfit and handbag! Go ahead laugh its ok I no I'm nuts! Lol

I'm just average lookin-never was with the in crowd-im crazy about all my ugg boots-

Sometimes I talk/brag about my kids too much! Hey I'm proud of 'em!

I don't eat right sometimes and I don't exercise-thankfully good genes I'm thin-but I'm also only 4-11-1/2 so if I put on 5Lbs it really shows!

I'm a control freak with certain things-not always tho. I try to be easy going.

I'm sarcastic.

And last-i can be a real b!tch. And I know it-i own up to it when I am.
    My memory sux.

and im not a morning person - until till ive had my coffee-dont talk to me!!

So that's me in a nutshell. If there's anymore I think of I'll add!

Edit; 4/30/09-I'm now a type2 diabetic.

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 05-29-09 at 09:21 AM.
    04-24-09 07:29 PM
    Hey, what happened to your sig Shelli?
    04-24-09 07:34 PM
    Hey, what happened to your sig Shelli?
    i was on my bb-now i hit the bad boy comp!! lol
    04-24-09 07:36 PM
    I am 5'11" 250lbs , I'm a little a little on the big side, I have a temper - enough to damage a moving car and not do any damage me. I have a slight problem googling over good looking women. I have a ‬‪*‬fetish. I'd rather work on my cars then spend time with my inlaws.

04-24-09 09:05 PM
    Curious as to what that fetish is lol
    Only a highly select few will know.

04-24-09 10:09 PM
    Oh. Probably not that interesting anyway :-P
    I'd beg to differ but you'll never know. Lol.

04-24-09 10:17 PM
    ...chicken.
    04-24-09 10:18 PM
    ...chicken.
    I see your a PC shoot me a PIN from your BB

04-24-09 10:20 PM
    I don't know if I want to go into so much detail about every little thing than might be considered a flaw, I have two things I face. I am a type 2 diabetic. It's under control with pills. The second one will make every guy cringe, I broke my hips in and accident when I was 14. This left me with a condition called a uretheral stricture. It is scar tissue on my urethra near my bladder. The scar tissue shrinks periodically and has to be stretched out every so often by a urologist, yes it is worse than it sounds. I go to the doctors office and he uses these curved stainless steel instruments called Van Buren sounds to ream me out - he will pass six or seven through my urethra. Man it hurts like you wouldn't believe!

Last edited by exelant; 04-25-09 at 08:37 AM.
    04-25-09 01:21 AM
    Mike, now that I'm out of the fetal position

Aside from sketchy eyesight and a neck problem I have no issues.
    I honestly think God made me the way I am supposed to be, and since I do not
    believe God makes errors, God made no mistakes with me.

(And people, please, I do not wish to discuss the existence of God. I believe
    what I believe. I respect those who disagree but we will not change each
    others minds.)
    04-25-09 01:36 AM
    Exelant, did you know some men use similar tools for pleasure? O_o

04-25-09 01:39 AM
    Back to fetal
    04-25-09 01:40 AM
    Back to fetal
    look at you AG!!! i just noticed your new title nice!!!! congrats!!!

well, as far as ailments go, i had end stage liver disease that started at age 24. thankfully the liver can competely regenerate itself, and i have been healthy as a horse for the past couple years with virtually no sign of anything wrong.. at the begining of it, i was almost dead, then progressed to only needing a transplant. after being placed on the transplant list, my liver decided it wanted to stay in my body and heal itself. my doctors say i am sort of a medical miracle.
    (knock on wood)
    04-25-09 01:57 AM
    I'm drunk and 5'4 foot tall ii want a boob job I neesd some sex and I'm need to go bed rigiht noe!

04-25-09 02:04 AM
    Well since I have a bit of alcohol in me right now so I think I'm gonna post things that I normally wouldn't post sober:

-i really think I will die before 30 and lately feel it's coming sooner than later

-I have anger issues (but who doesn't)

-Certain songs bring a couple of tears to my eye late at night

-I still don't think being married is of any benefit to a man (In the US)

-Sometimes I get treated the way I deserve to be treated

-If Clint Eastwood dies before I do I will be sad for days

-i can't list the other things

04-25-09 02:31 AM
    My ailments and flaws? Oh man that's a long list.

*I smoke like a chimney.
    *I curse like a sailor.
    *I have anxiety.
    *I wear glasses.
    *I have an astigmatism.
    *I eat more junk food than I should.
    *I dye my hair constantly.
    *I have insomnia.
    *I'm the hardest person to wake up in the morning.
    *I have a poor relationship with my family - the only person I enjoy talking to from my immediate family is my little sister.
    *I've been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression but stopped taking my medication after six months - **** made things worse.
    *I'm a cutter; haven't done it in years but it will always be a part of me and my past.
    *I bite my nails like its going out of style.
    *I'm most likely going to die from cancer or heart disease - both prominent conditions in my family history.
    *My arms are covered in burn scars from work.
    *I've cut off chunks of two different fingers - one in school, the other at work - and have the scars to prove it.
    *I'm too dependent on my fiance.
    *I suffer from allergies 90% of the time.
    *I'm a neat freak.
    *I have asthma but haven't had an attack since I was 13.
    *I'm too nice for my own good. I let people walk all over me no matter how much I try to change.
    *I'm usually super shy but do have my bold moments.
    *I push people away because of my fear of getting hurt - I've been stabbed in the back one too many times.
    *I prefer being alone then in the company of others.
    *I was a drug addict & alcoholic at the age of 14. Luckily I found reasons to stop living that lifestyle.
    *I'm very OCD about hand washing. I can't stand it when my hands are dirty and wash them almost 15 times a day. (Thanks to working in the food industry I have acquired this problem)

... I could keep going but I think I'll stop there.
    Last edited by kakakasiBB; 04-27-09 at 02:41 AM.
    04-25-09 07:50 AM
    Mike, now that I'm out of the fetal position
    I can't begin to tell you how much fun it is, . I know what it's like to be in the stirrups. Thank God for drugs.

I could never understand the hurt me crowd, lol. And those things do HURT!
    04-25-09 08:48 AM
    My list would go on, and on, and on.

We'll leave it at that!
    04-25-09 10:34 AM
    I can't begin to tell you how much fun it is, . I know what it's like to be in the stirrups. Thank God for drugs.
    Wait until you pass a kidney stone, that is truly fun times infinity.

I could never understand the hurt me crowd, lol. And those things do HURT!
    Oh I understand them, just if I had to pick a side to be on, it would have to be the HURTER, the only pain I want inflicted on me, by me or anyone else, is yanking out a hang nail.

Let's see flaws...

Used to weigh 380 pounds fixed that problem, now 180 to 210 depending on gym activity. Trust me if I can lose weight most people can, and I'm 51.

Wear glasses, but hey I wanna see those street signs while flying down the road.

Type 2 Diabetes, but tamed that beastie for now, no longer need meds, just diet and exercise.

Nasty habit of being blunt, when asked ... "So what do you think?", friends and family are careful to only ask, when they I really want to know what I think.

Only have a handful of people that I can actually call friends, everyone else are pretty much just people I know. Some better than others, but still their not friends. (not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing)

Unless I work at it, I have some of the sharpest fastest growing toenails on the planet. I have given up buying good sheets, even the high thread counts get shredded! I have a feeling I could disembowel tigers, and deflect bullets with these things.

Oh yeah my hair is thinning and I have a feeling I'm NOT going to look good bald. I've got a bottom of coke can sized, friar tuck thing going on. Everyone seems to like to rub my bald spot. Do I look like a good luck charm? I think my mutant powers are starting to emerge, because lately I have been sensing bald spot rubbers and just utter "Don't even think about it" and they don't, granted the bared teeth and throat growl may have more to do with it that anything I actually say.
    Last edited by BlkBear; 04-25-09 at 11:46 AM.
    04-25-09 10:47 AM
    Wait until you pass a kidney stone, that is truly fun times infinity.
    Lol, I have passed a couple,
    04-25-09 02:12 PM
    Back to fetal
    ROFL!!! when i read you came out of fetal....then went back into!!!! i cringed too reading that....i wanted to curl into a fetal position with ya!!! LOL
    04-25-09 02:17 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD