- 02-03-2013, 01:55 PM #4
What does this have to do with free trade?
Free trade is a policy by which a government does not discriminate against imports or interfere with exports by applying tariffs (to imports) or subsidies (to exports) or quotas. According to the law of comparative advantage, the policy permits trading partners mutual gains from trade of goods and services.
This is not a government issue, it's a HULU issue.
- By jorgenarvaez82 in forum BlackBerry Storm2 9550/9520 ThemesReplies: 25Last Post: 07-22-2010, 02:20 PM
- By jorgenarvaez82 in forum BlackBerry Storm2 9550/9520 ThemesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:06 PM
- By docsmody in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 03:56 PM
- By pinkybella in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2008, 12:21 PM
- By tingertinger in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:21 PM