Lately I've been running out of new ideas of things to do on the weekends. I was wondering what is your favorite thing to do on the weekend, and steal some ideas
    06-06-09 12:11 PM
    Sleep

Haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 02:33 PM
    relax on the couch, watch tv while sipping on an ice cold beer.
    06-06-09 09:11 PM
    I like my sleeping too, because I don't get to rest a lot during the week, but sometimes I do feel like doing a little extra something and at this point, I ran out of ideas...
    06-06-09 09:13 PM
    Well I have no life! LOL so I sit on the couch as my husband channels surfs and I post on CB!

But seriously--how about miniture golfing, or just taking shots at the golfing range, fishing, a nice bike ride, or just drive around site seeing in neighborhoods your not from and admire the houses, parks, etc. Or go to a park play frisbee and have a picnic. just a few ideas.

Last edited by ItsJustShelli; 06-08-09 at 10:49 AM.
    06-06-09 09:44 PM
    Work on computers, remotely or physically. horse riding, bike riding, working on perfecting the art of lawn striping, hosting BBQs parties, hmmmm, what else is there? Spending time with friends.
    06-06-09 10:28 PM
    I also have nothing to do I'm going to do my driving test soon. When i pass I'll be vonunteering at the Humaine Society in the city, I'm also going to give blood on monday, so if that isn't a horrible experience, I'll probably continue doing that
    06-06-09 10:36 PM
    well,
    my favorite are
    Driving Fast my SUV car, and Shopping all day long at Mall
    or Sleeping..." all day long on my bed
    hehehe

but, on weekand,
    im almost have nothing to do
    lol
    06-07-09 12:32 AM
    Sun/Mon are my week-ends because of the shift I work,but I am usually online Racing Simulations...if not I'll be outside Golfing,maybe in my shop working on a project or meeting up with a few friends.

JC
    06-07-09 01:19 AM
    I don't have much to offer... I sleep in as late as possible saturdays play some video games, go out for a bit at night and then work all day sunday.

Its summertime, so there should be loads of things to do. I vote you go swimming.

06-07-09 01:19 AM
    I love to shop! Of course, you can only do that for so long. I carry my camera everywhere so I take photos of things that catch my interest. Sleep is another. Of course there's going out to drink and cut loose. And one of my favorite places to hang out is Starbucks (I don't cut loose there). I also have a few hobbies I indulge in.

06-07-09 01:47 AM
    Hang out at the dog park with my two pups - Hang out at the Hofbrauhaus Newport (google it) - hang out at skyline chili (for the cininnati folk ) - Landscaping - hang out with the Car Club. Visit Brazenhead and drink some StrongBow/ guiness/boddingtons

06-07-09 09:32 AM
    besides being awesome? ummmm chill with my crew.
    06-08-09 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD