Tag us, barcode us, whatever else the Nazi's wanted to do to us, as we're just laying down our rights in the name of security anyway.
    Below is a link to a story about Canadian airports and their new 'listening' abilities coming soon. (and in a few cases already in place)

We laid down for the back scatter machines, and we'll do the same this time, all in the name of security.
    The question I have for my fellow CB nation members is........when will we stop giving up our individual freedom?

Canadian airports to start recording your private conversations - The Globe and Mail
    06-18-12 03:02 PM
    This is the point where the line should be drawn. Unfortunately it's not gonna happen 'cause we ARE cattle
    06-18-12 06:54 PM
    Cow's that you say?

You can't have an expectation of privacy, in a public area. Never been the case, never will. Even in the land of the free, and home of the brave, which that's not.
    06-18-12 08:04 PM
    I have a basic rule that states if in the first sentence there is a Nazi / Hitler reference
    where it serves no godda&#ed purpose, I can ignore everything that follows.

I am invoking that rule now.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-18-12 09:40 PM
    I have a basic rule that states if in the first sentence there is a Nazi / Hitler reference
    where it serves no godda&#ed purpose, I can ignore everything that follows.

I am invoking that rule now.
    Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    06-18-12 09:45 PM
    To the OP.... you loose points when you start out so dramatic... I for one do not take anyone seriously when the Nazi name is used to make a point... I suggest you do some research on history to see what Nazism was actually about.... nothing like the society we live in today and not liley to be so....
    06-18-12 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD