This morning I had my phone in my bathroom inside my clothes so the steam in the shower would not get on it. I got out the shower and started washing my facial jewelry and then reached for my shirt to put it on. I pulled my shirt towards me and watched in slow motion as my blackberry curve flew into the sink and drowned in water. My fiance laughed a little as I handed her my curve to her drenched in water. The only thing she could say is, give me your black keypad so i can put it in my bb and the casing so i can send it off to be painted professionally. What a sad day....crap.
    11-01-08 07:32 PM
    Put it in a bag of ice for 5 days, and do not turn in on so you don't fry it. The rice will absorb the moisture from the phone, and hopefully will help save your curve!
    11-01-08 07:34 PM
    The phone made a sound as it hit the water. I believe it was the sound of the phone frying due to electrical surge from the battery. The phone is in trash and the dismantled for parts for my fiance's phone. As of now, she said we can buy a new bb bold on tuesday from att.
    11-01-08 07:37 PM
    Awww sorry to hear that. Hope you guys are having fun
    11-01-08 07:55 PM
    Bummer! Keep the bb out of the bathroom in the future!

Hope you 2 are having a blast together otherwise!!
    11-01-08 08:17 PM
    I guess you didn't have insurance. Bummer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-08 10:08 PM
    Man that's sucks. I hope you get it fixed.
    11-01-08 10:29 PM
    damn dat sucks bad
    i heard of the rice thing and also removing the batt. as soon as it happens and putting a hair dryer on cool and drying it like that
    but in all i am sad along with you
    11-01-08 10:31 PM
    what a traggic day I feel for you!
    11-01-08 10:49 PM
    It was a sad day...

However...the Bold comes out Tuesday...should make a nice wedding gift for my man.
    11-02-08 03:55 AM
    Sorry but cannot help but laugh LOL...
    11-02-08 03:56 AM
    We are having a blast. We both got hammered last night. I started throwing up before he did...it's 2AM right now and pobrecito is still sick

We are really happy together though. Thanks girls!
    I am really confused right now.
    11-02-08 11:21 AM
    I am really confused right now.
    lol you and me both...marriage after less than a month?? is that what i'm gathering?? very confused. best of luck...i guess?!
    11-02-08 02:42 PM
    lol you and me both...marriage after less than a month?? is that what i'm gathering?? very confused. best of luck...i guess?!
    best of luck!
    11-02-08 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD