Ok guys today when i tried to made my cereal breakfast i was shock to found out my i ran out of milk. Searched around and found out only OJ and Coca cola zero was left, rather than go hungry and skip breakfast i made a disgusting looking Banana Crunch and coca cola zero. Take the looks aside it was rather tasty(Don't know if it was the hunger or what). But it isn't something i would attempt again.
    11-10-08 11:57 PM
    My favorite bevarage. Half OJ half TAB. The color alone is gross
    but I have been drinking that since college, although it is getting
    harder to find TAB
    11-11-08 12:08 AM
    Rice bubbles + lemonade cause I was out of milk.

Before I went on holidays, my workmates did a food night for me. I said I'll make something and one of my workmates likes vegemite and fairy bread. So I made some and put hundreds and thousands in with the vegemite. She loves her vegemite but couldn't bear to eat what I made. I then found out I made it wrong. I was supposed to use butter/margarine instead of vegemite. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-08 12:15 AM
    Not all that off but I've been known to make a plate of ground beef. Just ground beef.

11-11-08 01:30 AM
    Miller lite + cherrios= berrios
    Not recommended for the weak stomach, plus I was still drunk at the shore.

11-11-08 02:07 AM
    I made some ramen noodles once, my mom had got chicken flavor which is the only flavor I hate so I tossed the flavor pack out in a can of cream of mushroom soup 2 jahapino (don't know the spelling) peppers teaspoon of Louisiana hotsauce some diced chicken breast left over from the night before ranch dressing and mustard cooked it up and it was good but looked like something a dog barfed up

11-11-08 03:18 AM
    Well, that last one sounds like some of the things I've made. Taking a bunch of left-overs and dumping them on a plate and heating...

Down @ college, in the dorm, spaghetti night always had the WORST sauce, so I'd get the noodles and then go to the salad bar and add like shreaded cheese and bacos and brocoli and italian dressing. So it literally was a pasta salad!

11-11-08 04:35 AM
    I play around with Ramen noodles all the time.
    WHen I was younger and my friend and I would come home uhm... under the influence, we'd make weird ramen noodle mixes... and with only Apple Juice, or Ginger Ale.

*shrugs*
    11-12-08 01:07 AM
    Oh wait, hold the phone. Speaking of ramen noodles, this is again
    from college. Ramen noodles (any flavor), drain all the water, add
    one can of tuna and four slices of American cheese. Mix as best
    you can, try not to look at it and go to town.

To my credit, I have not whipped that up in a decade or so.
    11-12-08 01:31 AM
    I play around with Ramen noodles all the time.
    WHen I was younger and my friend and I would come home uhm... under the influence, we'd make weird ramen noodle mixes... and with only Apple Juice, or Ginger Ale.

*shrugs*
    This i might try.... Probably with Apple Juice though, ginger ale might be a tad be extreme. :P
    11-12-08 10:17 AM
    The weirdest thing I made was when me and my best friend cooked cheeseburgers then dipped them in pancake batter cooked them again until the batter hardened around the burger. The final result was a cheeseburger encased in a pancake shell topped with bacon and maple syrup and placed on a hamburger bun. It tasted awesome. Since I made it only a few months ago, I call it the John McCain burger

11-12-08 11:24 AM
    Oh wait, hold the phone. Speaking of ramen noodles, this is again
    from college. Ramen noodles (any flavor), drain all the water, add
    one can of tuna and four slices of American cheese. Mix as best
    you can, try not to look at it and go to town.

To my credit, I have not whipped that up in a decade or so.
    I do uncooked ramen in tuna with pickles mustard Mayo onion boiled eggs and sweet relish don't knock it until you try it

11-12-08 12:17 PM
    every once in a while i make a peanut butter, honey, and creamcheese sandwich. sooo good.
    11-12-08 01:05 PM
    every once in a while i make a peanut butter, honey, and creamcheese sandwich. sooo good.
    Peanut butter and onion is good too. My dad even adds Miricle Whip to his PB and onion "cause a sandwich just ain't a sandwich without the tangy zip of miricle whip" LOL
    11-12-08 09:13 PM
    here it goes Protein powder vanilla cream, milk, cranergy, 2 sticks of a kit kat bar, strawberry yogurt. it wasnt bad lol
    11-12-08 11:02 PM
    Helped a friend boil up...and eat some rocky mountain oysters. A large dose of alcohol was involved and if it wasn't for the video camera, I wouldn't have remembered.
    11-13-08 07:08 AM
    I actually pulled this off last week. Promised chicken and alfredo pasta for dinner. Had the grill warmed up, alfredo sauce ready and then realized I didn't have any pasta. Pulled out four packs of ramen noodles, tossed the flavor packs and boiled the water.

Everyone thought it was the best pasta alfredo I had ever made.
    11-13-08 09:51 AM
    2 slices bread, spread with brown spicy mustard. Mix can of tuna fish with mayo. Add chopped onions and cooked red kidney beans, one chopped boiled egg and sprinkle with garlic salt.
    Place one slice of swiss cheese on bread, and put tuna mix on top.
    Add Dorito chips to top of tuna mix (whatever flavor you like). Finish off with tomato or other, place 2nd piece of bread on top & enjoy.
    Crunchy Sammich. Bonus points for inclusion of Bacon and sliced scallops.

Leftover nights are fun.
    Last edited by Digital_Cataclysm; 11-13-08 at 10:01 PM.
    11-13-08 09:58 PM
    cut Spam into long rectangle pieces, dipped them in a mix of sweetened pancake mix with jalape�o pieces, and fried it. i was buzzed, I had a couple of friends over, and I was feeling creative (that and I was short on groceries).

got the idea from a forum. go figure.
    11-13-08 10:04 PM
    I made some ramen noodles once, my mom had got chicken flavor which is the only flavor I hate so I tossed the flavor pack out in a can of cream of mushroom soup 2 jahapino (don't know the spelling) peppers teaspoon of Louisiana hotsauce some diced chicken breast left over from the night before ranch dressing and mustard cooked it up and it was good but looked like something a dog barfed up

Lol@jahapino. I've never seen it spelt that way.

11-13-08 10:10 PM
    Oh yeah... And tostino (apparently I don't know how to spell either, ha) pizza and refried beans.

11-13-08 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD